Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rescue Remedy Drops

Question Rescue Remedy Drops

I have been going through some personal heartache and dramas and anxiety in my life and my mum suggested I try Rescue Remedy Drops. I must admit I have heard of them but very little about them. Has anyone had any experience with them, and can you use them if you are currently on Anti Depressants. Thanks for any thoughts on it.

Sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time I am a big fan of RR - I have used them for anxiety in the lead up to my wedding (I was a freaked out mess) and on the big day, and for relaxation during labour and birth. Both times I swear they got me through. I recommended them to a workmate recently who has a lot of anxiety and insomnia and she believes they are really helping her to relax and sleep better too.

Not sure about use with AD's though - maybe check with the chemist but I would think they could be fine as they are a natural aid? Hope it helps

Ive had them before. They help heaps with my anxiety.I'm going to get some more tomorrow.

Did you know they do pastells now and sleep spray and liquids?

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

Sorry to hear that you are going through such a bad time at the moment hun.
    I have used it before and swear by it. I agree with HB, check with the chemist or your Dr though regarding the AD.

sorry youre going through a hard time

i get really bad anxiety and it helped me heaps, my husband noticed a huge difference! the pastilles are yummy too, i used to eat one a morning before work then use the spray at lunchtime and that got me through the day.
    im not sure if youre allowed to take them whilst pregnant so i havent had them for a while..
    they are great & not that expensive!
    good luck!

I use the re spray all the time. I find it really helps with anxiety. I'm on ad's and it's never been a problem.
    Another thing that helped is these tablets that a Chinese doctor gave me, can't for the life of me remember what they ate called. I'll get back to you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so forgive spelling mistakes

You should be fine on ad's, pregnancy too, I was.
    Check the website if you're concerned.

Big fan of RR too! Just checked out the website which pastel would you use for labour?

sorry to hear your going through a hard time

its brilliant.
    I use the drops (liquid) never tried the any of the spcific brand type ones though, only ones from little shops tucked away. its the first thing i reach for when i have a head ache and works wonders.
    i guess the only thing you might want to know about is some brands use brandy as the base, obviously in miniscule amounts so the alchohol level would really be nothing but is good for you to know. im not sure what 'RR' brand use.
    if you search for 'bach remedies' there are actually a number of diffferent formulas for different things. the RR one is a good all rounder, but there are ones speficially for insomnia, or for depression or for anxiety.
    GL and I hope you feel better soon!

I use the "standard" RR drops, and have used the pastilles before too. I find that I do feel more calm and relaxed when I'm using it (and you just reminded me about them, so taking some now to get through busy day at work). I don't know for sure whether it's a placebo type thing (i.e. I feel better because I feel like I'm doing something to help myself, or if taking the drops reminds me to focus a bit on myself) or if they actually work, but I figure either way it's a bonus, and definitely worth it.

Hope they help you hun!

I've just brought a two pack and some pastels.

The two pack is about 27 dollars (I got mine from priceline) and includes a rescue remedy and a rescue sleep.

Will try the sleep one tonight. Hoping it works.

How are you today mumma22beautifulgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    Big fan of RR too! Just checked out the website which pastel would you use for labour?
    I drank heaps of water during labour and put the drops straight into my water bottle each time I refilled. When my doula arrived she did say I was pretty blissed out and not to have anymore ha ha I guess having a pastel could be something to focus on too....

i use the drops and swear by them for anxiety etc.

they should be fine to use with the ADs.

Thanks so much for all the responses. They are really appreciated!! It is nice to get so much support from people who don't even know me. I will go to the chemist in the morning and mention the AD's and then see if they think that I could do both. There are just times when I am having anxiety and panic attacks, and I just thought this is an alternative to get me a bit calmer without me getting all upset if that makes sense. I didn't realise that it came in Pastelles, so I will ask at the Chemist, I was only aware of the spray/drops. I didnt realise there was so much to them, so I will do a bit of looking on google tonight. I really appreciate all the ideas and what you have all used them for. I do have problems with Insomnia, so it would be worth looking into that aspect as well.
    LysnDan, thanks for asking, Im okay today. Feeling a bit low still I have to say, but didn't get time to get to the shops, and have only just now had a chance to check on here.
    Would love to know the name of the tablets from the Chinese Dr too Loulabelle. Thanks

Thank you all so much.
    Last edited by Mumma22beautifulgirls; April 27th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.

Just a little update. I found the Drops and Pastels at the Chemist today and brought both. I will see how I go over the next few days, it certainly can't hurt, and at this point anything that might help is going to be great. Thanks again all....

Let us know how you go with them! love love love energetic medicine!

Mumma22beautifulgirls, how are you doing today? Are the drops and pastells helping?

My hubby said since taking them at night (rescue sleep) 4 drops and about half an hour I'm out like a light.

The drops during the day help too.

I'm also taking ads.

But drops are helping me.

Hope your ok.

Hey hun,
    I'm sorry that I didn't see this before. As you read in my post, I recently used RR for something that has been crazy anxiety inducing for me in the past and I breezed through it. I wish I had RR all those other times, especially when I was pregnant. I am just happy I have it now and it is safe to use whilst breastfeeding.

I hope it is as successful for you as it has been for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast