Thread: After 7 months !!! Wife no. 3 in making

Default After 7 months !!! Wife no. 3 in making

I have been informed and seen on his public Fb page that my husband has moved on with a women that WE both new years earlier .... after 7 months since I fled the abusive toxic home environment . His cycle of wooing dining and wining has very much started again and i really believe he will marry this young women. Again she 'hates' me i have been told and that isnt a surprise as i was told crap about the ex wife as well. Yes this will be his 3rd marriage if he does... again she is a nurse and is a single mum to a 7 yr old...just like i was when he met me. I wish i could type his name on here to tell everyone he is con man and a very nasty decietful man once he 'has you' ... makes your life hell then bang that reltionship ends and he waits 7 months and moves on the the next victum.
    He told me before i left back in april that he only left a previous relationship before me 7 month earlier ... i nearly fell off my chair and surprise his need to have a women in his life is very evident again. He was in a rleationship with his older boys mum for 15 yrs .. she ran away with the kids as well he hunted her down brought her home and married her the following year (why i dont know) then she had to make up some revolting story (or was it??) to have him removed from the home then the finally got divorced in 2005. 2006 he had another women again he told me that HE decided to leave as SHE was fleecing all his money for horses she had (mmm again i think she kicked him out) he left her sept 2006 had a another fling with a women from work dec 2006 and met me Jan 2007 . As i said i only got told all the information the revolting day on the couch where he accused me of not loving him enough and i wasnt thinking of him on our wedding day as he could see it in my face on the day (WTF!!!) so the breakup and him calling me names was all my fault. Me getting pregant was my fault EVERYTHING was my fault he kept telling me. I told him he was a cold hearted idiot and i couldnt wait to be out of the relationship and divorced as i didnt marry this man and im not waiting around for the man i did marry to come back as i believe he was a scam! And 7 months since our relationship came to a very abrupt halt he is 'besotted and over the moon and very much in love' !!!

Wow - he sounds like a nasty piece of work! I hope this new woman wakes up to his "charms"!

yes he is piece of work .... but no she wont wake up to it until it is too late...
    He will do a repeat performance and he will have more kids to this beautiful younger women.
    Even my youngest said to me he is 3 yrs i said 'is your mummy got pretty eyes (as i was lieing next to him and he was talking about my eyes) he said yes mummy and 'a' are pretty .... OMG i thought but i said to him whilst cuddling him well honey you have one mummy and who is that? and he said you and i said i will always be your mum forwever .
    Stupid arse of a man grrrr fancy bringing another women into your home infront of the kids and we arent even divorced yet !!!

Hi Bubno.3,

You shouldn't worry about a man you left. Remember you left him for a reason. If he chooses to remarry, dates another woman shouldn't concern you unless it involves your child in a negative way. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Girl-23 View Post
    Hi Bubno.3,

You shouldn't worry about a man you left. Remember you left him for a reason. If he chooses to remarry, dates another woman shouldn't concern you unless it involves your child in a negative way. Best of luck to you.

yes im concerned for my children .... im not at all concerned for him he can go to hell for all i care

Quote Originally Posted by bubno.3 View Post
    yes im concerned for my children .... im not at all concerned for him he can go to hell for all i care
    Understandable.

Yuck, what a total creep!

Your story rings true for me though. XH left me, 2 weeks later was in a relationship with a young naive woman and I could just see her filling my exact lace, being controlled completely and walking in his shadow. They are now engaged and almost married, makes me laugh cause I know it will turn crappy very quickly fer her, but I also feel a tiny bit sorry for her as well.

Try not to wory about your kids too much, maybe she is a lovely woman who will treat your children wonderfully. You can only hope.

I know how hard it is, I feel your pain xxxxx