Thread: Am i ODD????

Question Am i ODD????

okay so i was sitting at home the other day thinking bout life and thinking bout how crap my "friends" actually are!! not all of them!! and a light bulb went off in my head Zayvier is my best friend!! apart from the obvious like the being lonley stuff i really think Zay is my best friens he never lets me down hugs me when i ask him givies me kisses when he wants love and doesnt judge me either!! is this odd that i think this?? do i really need to get a life?? maybe this had to do with my anxiety and depresion??

im not sure!!

i so know how you feel so either its normal or were both odd together

Yep i agree...DD always makes me feel better I LOVE HER !!!

If only people stayed 2 years old forever!

I'm very good chums with my DS too; he's wonderful, loving, caring, hugs me when I'm upset and when I'm not and ALWAYS knows what to say. When he sees me doing something dull (like housework or revision) he wants me to be happier so gives me a train or a car... seriously, if only my other friends were as thoughtful!

I am there with you too. There is nothing like the love I feel for and from my girls. It may sound corny but I really struggle with the words to describe it.