Thread: Damn it

Angry Damn it

Just did a massive post and it vanished!!!

So now, the short version!

FOB did not turn up as arranged to have Alex.....as in if he cam now, it would be 24hrs late!!
    Not answering his phone, ignoring sms's etc.

How do I handle this? He does usually turn up (2hours late on average) but I had a feeling the novelty was wearing off......

I kinda hope he is on lifesupport in hospital, yes I know I am evil but mess with my son, you mess with me!

Thankfully Alex still young enough to not really know, but we are getting closer to an age where his little heart will break if his dad doesnt turn up

Ohhh, poor Alex. I hope there's a valid reason for fob's absence, but by the sound of your post you're not unduly surprised.
    Not sure how this works, but I hope someone else has some good advice for you.
    GL!

Oh hun, nothing hurts a mum more than hurting her child

I really recommend that you document all these things - just in case he ever decides he want more access down the track, it would be helpful to have a record of his past performance.

that is such a horrible feeling, I've been there.

Once Jaidan sat on the front step and cried Broke my heart, he was 2.5 years old and looking forward to seeing daddy.

Sometimes you just have to pick up the pieces and keep going. Eventually he will either pull his head out or your son will realise what a idiot he is. Either way your not the bad guy so remember that.

another one cos I know you need it.

Default thanks!

Thanks to all who replies (much apprieciated ) I just spoke to FOB and his excuse???
    "oh I ened up having to work" WTF????

Tore him a new one saying "cant you use a phone etc" his response "oh its only the first time it has happened" and I told him in no uncertain terms FIRST AND LAST and you better start being on time!!!

Grrrrr

he really did need to call to let you know, even if it was just a text msg.
    What if Alex was old enough to understand? The poor kid would've been waiting around at the window asking why daddy hadn't come yet? Then probably questioning daddy's love for him.

Your ex has no right to leave you in limbo. good that you let him know that too.

**give Alex a hug from me** poor bubba.

georgiegrl Guest

Oh it is sooo good to hear someone else wishing bad things against their ex... lol

I agree that you need to write this all down... i feel like im always taking notes myself but in the long run it may come into your favour...

Hopefully your son will realise that he has a great mother and doesnt need a drop kick of a father letting him down..... I have recently been watching Californication and if your not familiar with the show in it there is a separated couple who have a teenage daughter and her father is ALWAYS letting her down in one way or the other.... she doesn't get upset when he doesn't turn up anymore or lets her down.... she just knows that's what dad is like.. i cant rely on him, and boy does she let him know that.....

My heart breaks for Alex xx

Document everything and never tell Alex that Daddy is coming to see him, then it'll be a bonus when and if he ever shows up.

Sorry this guy is messing with your son so much, there is nothing that brings the lioness out in us more.