Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Failure

looking for help when you need it shows how strong you are and we all need help sometimes. I remember having times like that, just taking care of the neccesities - the fact you are even doing that shows how much you love your daughter and she will know that too. You're not a failure.

Hun, You have a 6 week old bub and also have alot of other things going on atm - please do not be hard on yourself !

I cried alot when I had DS#1 - I was away from my family and really struggled ! You are very normal !!

Please talk to your Mum too - I am sure she will help.

I wish I could just wrap you up and give you a big hug !

Lots of love and support

xoxoxo

oh hun, i couldn't read and not send a your way. take care of yourself. call whoever you can to help you.
    isla is happy and healthy so take some time for you.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Hugs hun don't be so hard on yourself.

Please call Beyond blue or Panda and speak to someone. Also see your GP and get a referal to a mother baby unit if they think you need it, they should do an Edinburgh post natal scale on you if you go in and are honest about how you are feeling.

Take care xoxo

can you ring your mum and stay with her for a few days? or definitely check out the links others have provided

6 weeks can be a tough time, even when everything else is working, so don't hesitate to ask for help to get you through.

Gorgeous I feel like coming over and scooping you up...but we all have dreadful colds so not a good idea.

I cried and cried when dd was little and I didn't have half the stress you have. My midwife says 'motherhood is built on a raft of fragile tears'.

You are grieving, adjusting, hormonal, breastfeeding and isolated. No wonder you need to talk to someone. This isn't going to beat you...but be gentle on yourself as you get back on your feet.

Big hugs from what i know/read of you here, all the decisions you make/have made are for the good of your precious DD. Just having you near is enough for her for now xxoo

couldnt read without

Go easy on yourself

Reach out and take any and all the help that is offered to you. There is no shame in doing so, in fact the braver woman stands up and says help me please.

Take each day as a new one, don't dwell on what you have or have not done.

take care Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huge hugs huni....you are not a failure huni xxxxx

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

post natal depression is something, many women on this site understand, i get what you're saying, you acknowledge what's going on, next step is to get help, e.g PANDA like the OP have suggested.

it's ok to ask for help

there are risk factors for PND, i suspect you would tick all the boxes, given your extremely stressful situation.

Have you told your mum how you're feeling? It doesn't make you a bad mum, to be feeling like this. It's the situation that is suckful, not you.

thinking of you PZ

I don't "know" you, I dont know what you are going through with your DH but I wish I lived in Melbourne so I could come over give you a hug, look after your DD so you can have a hot bath then call some of the hotlines the other girls have posted.

You are NOT a failure. You are a mum. And no doubt a brilliant one. And what makes you even better than that, is reaching out on here for help.

Look after yourself, and keep looking after your DD it sounds like you are doing great job.

Big hugs.

My heart breaks for you PZ. You are not a failure. Your baby girl is so lucky to have such a strong woman for a mother. I wish I could do more than post here. Please know that what you are feeling is normal and how you are coping is a credit to your strength. Some people can't get out of bed. You are doing so well and things will get better. But at the moment they are totally ****house and you are allowed to cry. Let yourself xxx

I'll probably hate myself later but I've asked XH to come and look after DD for a while. Oh well I'll worry about regrets in the morning.

I am going to need to get an urgent appointment with the GP in the morning...I have bipolar disorder and although it's managed perfectly and I haven't really had any problems in about a year with it, I have become a pro at telling when things are not okay. And crying for 48 hours straight is not okay. **** XH. This is what I was afraid of, developing pnd. I never in a million years thought I'd be here. I hate him for doing this to us.

you have to do what you need to to get through the night. I get it

I'm so sorry PZ. I hope you get into your GP tomorrow. It's a good thing that you can recognise the signs. I didn't know your history when I said it was normal to cry. I'm sorry for that x

if i had petrol in the car i would be there xoxo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast