Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy happy happy so so happy!!!

Talking happy happy happy so so happy!!!

Well, I finally kicked him to the kerb big time!!

What he had to say to me made me wild with anger and I no longer have any guilt over the break up what so ever. He is a selfish, lying, disrespectful d!ck with absolutely no balls.

He admitted that he has been completely ignoring our issues, hoping i would get over it and things would stay as they were. One word comes to ming atm, it starts with C and ends with T!!

Archie has been an angel since I completely ended it, so i am 100% that the right decision has been made for us

Thankyou all so much for helping me get to this point x

So happy that things are working for you and your DS.
    Just keep looking forward from now on.

thats just awsome!!!!! i really hope u have inspired some other ladies to do the same thing! ur a legend and an awsome mummy for doing that! well done to you! i can just hear the spring in your voice!!

Hate to say it but that was the impression I got from your last lot of posts. I just wasnt going to assume on it. But well done on sticking up for yourself!

Talking

Wow, good for you!
    I would never actively suggest someone walk away (specially since I don't know you irl) but I have to say I'm so proud of you for doing what you needed to do and for having the courage of your convictions, you're setting the best possible example for Archie just by not accepting less than you deserve.
    Massive hugs girl, you should be proud of yourself and he deserves a big smack!

rivlas - thanks hun, I will keep looking forward for sure

mummamia - you are very sweet thanks, I hope I can give other women strength too

inertia - you so should have said it LOL!

lara - LOL, a big smack indeed!! Thanks for you support x

Congrats formaking the best decision for you and your boy!!

One thing I have learnt with a man is when they say "I was just thinking about that", you need to dig a little deeper. He could well have been thinking about it... Thinking 'phew, got away with that one'.

It also saves you horrific budget salvaging later.

But with a swappable shift not being swappable and only having "thought about" something as easy as sitting down with a box of scrabble.. Nah. Some men honestly do think that if they ignore it long enough we will just learn to deal. They honestly believe they are that indespensible that we would give up anything to keep them. Got tickets on themselves bad.

so true Inertia.

XH is at my house atm having dinner with us, he offered to cook, plus he has don the dishes, loser, Im not falling for it from him ever again!!

oh gawd how pathetic......but maybe you can tell him you are 'thinking about it'

Good girl

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

Oh Elissa ... i for one kinda know YOU gave every ounce that you had left in to you to make the relationship work, no unturned stones with you ... YOU did everything humanly possible ... For that YOU can always stand tall & PROUD

We know you did it for Arch foremost then yourself a close second, what devoted Mother wouldn't !!

If Archie ever needs to know a bit about what you tried to do to help 'things' YOU can count on alot of women here on this website that have taken an interest in a BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S (that's you ELISSA) journey in trying to whole heartedly DO just that

Your on a 'better' journey now ... and we are ALL here to do what we can if you ever need help along the way ok !!

Hugs to you from Lorelle (and i still plan on catching up with you one day ) xoxox

(LARA ... well said !!! )

I dont know the situation nor do I need to but I would like to congratulate you on standing up for yourself and putting your foot down once and for all us male so need a good slap in the face and a good kick up the bum at times.
    Last edited by Mr Squidipa; July 27th, 2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Lol, crack me up, Lu!

lulu - thats freakin hilarious, gosh you always manage to give me a good belly laugh

lorelle - oh you are the sweetest, your post bought me to tears, I definately still plan on catching up with you too dont worry xxxx

mr sqiud - thankyou very much for your support. I gave XH the kick up the bum he needed 7 months ago when i moved out, sadly I didn't kick him hard enough LOL

Oh darling, I've been following your journey from a distance and I am just so happy for you right now Here's to the beginning of your new life.
    How exciting!

rachel thankyou, I'm loving it so far, onwards and upwards, can only get better from here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast