Thread: help! going a tad mental here!!

Default help! going a tad mental here!!

First up, hello, I am liz, mum to a fantastic 4 year old.
    Been single from day one, however baby dad is a great father to our son.
    My drama, which is causing me untold anxiety, is his new GF. Now FOB and I have a great friendship, and that is it, but this new gf smokes in the house when my son is there I have asked her not to, i have TOLD her not too, but son comes home and dobbs her in. FOB promises me he wont let her keep doing it, but she is a royal biatch!
    What can i do??? can i get some kind of legal intervention?
    FOB and I have never had to go to court, everything is amicable and i dont want to damge that side of things for sons sake, but on the wkend i am a WRECK!!!!!
    please anyone.....been in same situation?/?? i am going nuts!

Talk to your son's father. Simply tell him that if the GF continues to smoke when your DS is around his house, then DS will no longer go to his house. Simple!!

Your ex will either need to make other arrangements (i.e. going shopping, visiting your place, going to a park, staying at DS's grandparents etc) to spend time with your son. Or he could tell the GF to stay away while your DS is there (assuming they aren't living together full-time).

Ask him if the GF is more important than your DS.

As you can probably guess, I tend to be confrontational when it is about my kids. I don't argue or get aggressive, just state my position and ask what they intend to do to rectify the situation.

Default thanks chocoholic

Appreciate, it is tought, i have approached her, she is one of those biatches who says one thing to youu face and you KNOW something else behind your back.'
    i just hope she doesnt last on the scene

Hopefully not.

If your ex thinks about it and if she thinks she is more important that his son, he will get rid of her