Thread: how do/did you accept it?

Default how do/did you accept it?

i still cant believe actually want a divorce and know deep down this is what i want. We were TTC and im shattered i cant have a baby now but glad a life wont be born into tis turmoil

what advice does anyone have for me as i know DH will make this as ugly as he can and i can't afford to live as a single parent any/all advice is very appreciated

I'm so sorry you are going through this..
    Have you considered counselling as an option?
    Big hugs x

You can afford to live as a single parent. You've done it before and you can do it again. Make sure you contact Centrelink asap. Get some help from a DV counsellor if DV was an issue. Do a very good budget. Either kick him out, if you can afford the rent on your own, or find somewhere cheaper to rent. Make sure you take everything that you will need for the kids and yourself. Don't be afraid to ask for help from the Salvos or St Vinnies from time to time if you need it.

You CAN do this. Good luck.

you can and will do this xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no idea what it must be like for you. I wish I was closer to help you out. You are a strong woman and can do this. and def. follow what Divvy said- great advice there. Big xx

You CAN afford to do this my love and you iwll. It's difficult. It's tough. It will seem some days that life is just too hard - but you will get through. Nobody needs to stay in an unhealthy relationship because of money in this country. You are resourceful and smart - you will find ways. Seek legal advice tomorrow. Contact centrelink and get the ball rolling. Change the locks or move. Do what you need to do & do it with courage and strength - with your head high. The night time behind closed doors or with a trusted friend (or on here) is the time to drop your bundle. It's safe to do that here. You can apply to the PSG if you need more privacy.
    I so very well understand where you are - very well & you can make it.

hun... sorry no real advice.. your a very strong woman and you CAN get through this.
    Here if you need me, hopefully he doesn't drag things out or make life difficult!

YOU can do it

your one strong woman, you have doen the hardest part and thats standing up to him and telling him no more.

seriously.
    everything seems so daunting, but it will all be ok..
    just dont feel silly asking for help, seek out as many supports as you can call centerlink on monday and talk to them, they are a field of information and help when it comes to this type of thing..

just believe you can do it and all will be good

hi,

i dont know you or your situation but i wish you the best and hope you find happiness soon... sending big hugs