Thread: I just wanna tear strips off him....

Unhappy I just wanna tear strips off him....

deleted

Last edited by Beatrix; August 16th, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

Bea - I just wanted to post and say that I think you are doing an AMAZING job, you really are an inspiration to all mothers out there. Keep on truckin' honey, you are doing a great job.

let it all out!!!!
    You can always vent to me on MSN! lol

BUt i hear you when you say jealous about their freedom!

Hun let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. I can look after MJ for a while if you need me to, or I can take you out for some girly time

Hugs hun.....im sorry your feeling this way..and having to deal with it all alone.

If theres anything i can do to help....ask!!

I'm so sorry you are feeling so frustrated, but, it is totally normal! Don't feel bad, feeling frustrated and cranky does NOT make you a bad mother. I am not a single mother but I am still jealous of my DH's freedom, as much as I love my kids and don't even want to let my baby out of my sight, it still frustrates me when I see DH walking out the door to go to footy training, or to see a friend or go to the pub, (some) men just seem to be able to walk in and out so easily whereas I feel bad leaving Jack with DH just go and get bread and milk, LOL.

Just wanted to let you know that we are here for you anytime you need to get it all out its so much better for you let tell us and talk about it rather than to sit and stew about it....

I know I am not a single mum so dont really know how you deal with it but my BHL doesnt go away for 2 weeks and is home only for one so I do understand how hard it is with 3 kids on the go and feeling like nothing is going right... so a big hang in there tommorrow is another day its better than today

I can kick him in the nuts for you too. Im going on an Australia wide Nut Kicking tour, starting in Brisbane...

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Ohh hun HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a fantastic mum and the kids are just finding it hard like you are, they love you and appreciate all you do for them.

Vent away on msn to me any time

xoxoxo

Honey, check out some occasional care so at least you can have 2-3 hours a week just to yourself. It's so important . Yes it costs $ but with a Pension Card it's relatively cheap. Do you have any rellies around or friends who can help out? Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu2 View Post
    I can kick him in the nuts for you too. Im going on an Australia wide Nut Kicking tour, starting in Brisbane...

( Hang in there Ness)

Hun, you have 3 little ones and two of them are still babies - No wonder you're tired and stressed! This is such a hard time for everyone, please try not to be too hard on yourself! Is there anyone that can help you get through this? Someone who can take the kids for a few hours so you can have some alone time?

I felt the same way and I only have one baby! All I wanted to do was kick and scream and cry and get really angry but I had another person to look after (I still feel this way sometimes), it's a rollercoaster of emotions but you WILL be better off without him.

when I read your post and you talked about your eldest kids I was picturing 8/9/10 year olds then I read your signiture...Hon, far out you must be exhausted. He sounds like an absolute ****.

If you're anywhere near Brisbane I would love to meet you for a coffee at one of those playcentres. Then the kids can run around, i'll hold the little one and you can have a coffee and a breather

sorry deleted
    Last edited by Beatrix; August 16th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.

Glad to hear you're feeling better