Thread: Single parents play and catch up group.

kat111 Guest

Default Single parents play and catch up group.

Catch ups are weekly or more often if wanted
    Catching up at a park, home, for coffee etc,
    The kids can run around and play with each while the parents can relax and chat.
    Good way to unwind, make new friends, have a support group and most of all the kids make their own friends.

Pakenham Victoria.

If your insterested please let me know, [email protected]

Crissty Guest

OOh I know im a little late for this, but if anything was organised Id love to know about it!
    Im a newish single mum (about 4 months) to 3 little boys (4, 3 & 2). Im staying with my parents in Beaconsfield at the moment but am trying to get a rental in bunyip/garfield ish as my sons are at kinda in Garfield.

Id love to meet some people who understand the whole single parent factor!

Take care

I'd love to hear about it too! Im a single mum to my 8 month DS and im moving to Warragul shortly. I'll be living an hour away from my currents mothers group and although i plan to keep meeting up with them, it will probably end up being only once a fortnight as opposed to once a week and i know im going to miss it! Please let me know if anything is organised!

Crissty Guest

YAY more people!!

I just wanted to quickly come in and pop up my msn address incase anyone wants to chat on there and try and work out a meetup??
    [email protected]

Id love to get a friend network happening for once we find a rental, so would love to get to know you gals better!

Take care and hope somethings organised soon!

Yay Crissty! Lets organise something! Im moving to Warragul on 22nd May so maybe we can organise something towards the end of May? I'll start a new thread and see if anyone else might be interested!