Thread: Single in Sydney

Default Single in Sydney

Hi

I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant and live in the inner west in Sydney. I have lots of friends - mostly couples though, and I know a few pregnant gals too - again all couples. I would love to find a network of single pregnant women if one already exisits. If not then I'd love to maybe see if anyone is interested in meeting up?

I'm 31, work in an office and like to write and sometimes do stand up comedy at night, I'm pretty open minded and ended up pregnant after a fling - don't regret it at all and am so, so excited about this baby (my first) but sometimes I think there are things I'd like to talk about that only other single pregnant women would understand!

x

I'm not single or preg or in syd...so a bit pointless me writing..

but I just wanted to say welcome and good luck with it all!!
    Your guarenteed to find some really nice girls on here who will help you.

welcome!! =)

Default Me too....

Hi There

I too am pregnant and single....and also really excited about having this little bubba! I would love to meet up at some point too as your thoughts echo mine! I have loads of friends and plenty of whom are pregnant or already have children (and all but one are part of a couple!), but it would be great to meet up with other people who are in a similar situation to us.

I'm 32 and I work in the City and am now 15 weeks pregnant to a man I had been seeing briefly who has done the "run away and hide" from reality routine! Oh well - his loss!

Miss BKD

Oh - that sounds great! Let's meet! I'm now 26 weeks and struggling more with the single idea as it gets a bit closer - still excited but still looking for some people in similar situations to chat with in person!

Can you private message me so we can swap details??

x

Oh dear - am new to this and have no idea how to private message - I tried to add you to my contacts, but it wouldn't let me - it gave me some security message, saying I didn't have permission/access...!!!!

Oh I can't figure it out either! Anyhow drop me a line at [email protected]!