Thread: so typical

Default so typical

XH is up here supposedly looking after Archie for 3 weeks, but of course I have done most of the looking after

Anyway, he is staying with my Aunt and Uncle just down the road from where I am living atm. XH is cooking the dinner every night as a way of paying board for the next 3 weeks, so he invited me to join them for tea any time. He has been extremely lovely to me. The he tells me how miserable he has been cause his marriage is over, and his son has moved so far away, but get this, hw actually said what he misses most is shagging me!!!!!!!!!!!how freakin typical is that!

Why does he have to guilt me over and over again, it does my head in!!! This is hard enough without his guilt trips! Selfish ass.

I visited DS yesterdaya dn noticed he was really out of sorts, almost falling asleep in my arms. So i took him to the doctors, he has tonsilitis again, poor baby. So I had him last night and also have him today cause XH needs study time. So much for 3 weeks child free

On a positive note, I have enrolled DS in 3 and 4 year old kinder up here, its is a wonderful kinder with wonderful teachers, so i feel really great about it. Also my family up here have offered their babysitting services if I want to get a job

Just need to finda place to live now and move myfurniture up...

Big hugs darling

Hi Widdy,

I hope things get better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by widdly View Post
    his marriage is over
    Is that verbatim, Wid? Because if that is exactly what he said - it is very telling about his perspective of your marriage.

Yeah, is your's over too???

yep, my marriage is over too. Although I always refer to the marriage as my marriage not our marriage, so i wont be hard on him for that.

thanks again guys x