Thread: Sorry just another release..

Thumbs down Sorry just another release..

Im just going to let this out so it disapears and i can just move on once again
    Sorry in advance for another vent.. im truly over them too trust me

Xp was sopose to come monday.. but txt me and said he would have to barr it again as he had a lot on..but 'told' me he'd come friday his bday which i was more than fine with even suggested we maby all go to lunch or something he was like that sounds great.

So today comes have dd dressed in beautiful dress and everything packed ready to go, sill havent heard any details on what the go was for today so i txt him and asked if we were still meeting for lunch or not..i get a reply back saying "We'll have to make it dinner, cant get there now" This is were i almost lost it blood boiling so much anger arghhhhhh
    I calmed myself down rung him ever so nicely/politely told him we couldnt make it tonight as we already had plans etc and i hope he has a great day!

i Feel better know being the bigger person and handling this in apositive manner.
    Initially i was verry peed of as thats two days i gave him to come around, that i was sopose to use to go shopping for ss present(which i was looking forward too so much) as i havent got my license and my dad was going to take me, Its ok now im going tomorow yay

Thx For listening to my release i feel much better now!

Grr at your xp!

Sometimes they just don't get it do they!

wtg on handling it so well. i hope you & grace have a lovely lunch together - even at home - esp if she's all dressed up

My heart breaks for your DD not being able to have a father that cherishes his time with her - shes such a beautiful little girl and deserves so much better.

And a well done to you for handling the situation so well too hun!

Thx so much guys, just after i posted that i had a msg from him asking me what the big deal was that he wanted to see DD but had to wait till later....OMG

i Just rung him again as i know how nasty txt msging can get and acted like i didnt no what he was talking about and that we both had plans this afternoon and he said he was looking forward to seeing grace and i said dd was looking forward to seeing him to to both today and monday. And said i was fine he couldnt make it but i couldnt do dinner as we had plans.... omg now i feel like the bad guy !!!!!

this whole thing never gets easier..

No no no - you aren't the bad guy - don't fall for that line hun!

He is her father, he had an arrangement to meet with you and his DD, he broke that arrangement!

You have upheld your moral standing hun, rest assured!

Emma i think you may need to get a formal agreement in place as he is messing you and grace about so much!

Emma you are MOST DEFINATELY NOT the bad guy!!! Your XP drives ME bonkers i cant imagine how you must be feeling, good job on remaining calm tho honey! I think its time for him to step up and organise with you when he can see DD not you organising with him...

em i agree with dou coz this isn't fair on grace or you xxx huge hugs xxxx

The truth is im scared to do anything like that as im scared ill stir up something and he'll take her away if that makes sense, thats my absolute biggest fear but at the same time i know it probably a long time coming
    God i wish this was easier and he would just grow up!Cant believe i fell in love with someone so selfish and irresponisble

How could he possibly take her away? Hope you sort something out soon sweets xo