Thread: wat to do..

Angry wat to do..

Ok so i txt XP monday morning to tell him to bring a usb if he wanted me to put some photos on their of grace(as he had been whinging he didnt have any,grrr) for when he comes around that day... he rang and told he forgot to mention he was in sydney n wouldnt be able to make it..grr but watever his loss.

Anyhow i told him he could come today and i said 9 as he said he had tafe that day so i made it early for him. Well now its 10 am im over waiting kept dd up as she usually sleeps 9ish so im over it im sick of excuses because of his laziness and stupidity. sick of havng run around changing my plans when he cant even show up....arghhhhhhhhh! im not makind another day this week for him.. bugger it!
    MY VENT! Sorry lol oh i think i just had a missed call from him but stuff it im not ringing him back!!

no advice just huge hugs hun xox

still havent heard from him...
    thanks rachel x

and hope your day gets better.

I ran out of coffee if it's any consolation :P

Oh silly so called, men!

They are so infuriating, we always try and do whats best for our child, which usually means we have to be at their fathers beck and call and even then they take it for granted and dont realise how important it is to spend as much time as possible with their child. They dont know =how good tey have got it. Try not to let him ruin your day hun xx

Default Men. . .

Men. . . Need not say anymore (Sorry lost faith in men folk of late!)

He is missing out on a beautiful daughter. He will be the only one to suffer for this when he looks at his little girl and sees that she has grown without him being there to witness it. Don't allow his selfishness to impact on you!

Youre right tho BC, its him missing out not you or DD!! Silly boys. Yes boys. Ggrr

Thanks guys i really appreciate ur replies .. i realise now why should i be upset .. we ended up having a great day instead went out to lunch with a few friends still havent heard from him but doesnt phase me its his loss(wait for his petty excuses nxt week).. like u all said hes mising out.
    i just need to forget about what he does and try n get on with our life as best as we can with a stupid Xp on my back x

It doesn't sound like you are surprised by his behavoiur. Glad you ended up having a good day though.
    I also think that if he can't make an effort to come and see your georgous DD when you obviously have that future visits be arranged by her routine grrr... hope she wasn't too grumpy by not having that morning nap for you.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i agree, you made an alternate time, he mucked up TWICE in a row. you HAVE been patient. i wouldn't make a 3rd time this week either.

If she's important to him, he will make it on time.

Put your DD first. He should be willing to see her/pick her up to suit her nap times, not his times.

It must really get you down, to be trying to live your own life, but have to keep putting your life in limbo, each access visit. sounds really tough.

good on you for having a good day, in spite of his messing you about.

Thanks you beautiful girls i thought id just update you and say i still havent heard from him since last monday.. not to worried though like u said his loss and hay its been nice not seeing him for 2 weeks