Thread: What do you love/hate about being single??

Default What do you love/hate about being single??

I love that I can parent my son the way I want, jump on a plane to visit my mum if I want, spend money how I want without having to consider anyone else except DS!

I hate that I have no one to go to lunch/dinner with spontaneously, that I don't have anyone to help with the crappy jobs like housework, cooking and carrying the groceries from the car!

What do you love/hate??

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i hate "skin hunger". No cuddles (from an adult).

I love that my son and I can bed-share with no-one else getting jealous or feeling hard done by for having to sleep alone! I love not having to argue about what show to watch. I love being able to go to bed when I'm tired and stay up when I'm not. I love that I can study after my son is in bed without feeling like I should then be entertaining someone else! I love that there isn't any arguing over organisation of furniture, cupboards, ANYTHING :-)

I hate that I have to do all the cooking. I hate that there's no-one to share the joy with when my son does something cute or clever or is just generally his amazing self!

Sent from my Galaxy

I love that I don't feel scared and isolated anymore, I love that I can go back to work without being made to feel guilty about it, I love that I have been able to get DS into a bit of a bedtime routine and not have a TV blaring right outside his bedroom door or being told that I'm spoiling him by laying with him as he goes to sleep.

I hate that my ex is still playing games and trying to be controlling, and I really hate that I don't know if I'll ever trust another guy enough to have another relationship.

I love that my life is mine to do with as I please. That I can do what I want, when I want with my kids with noone getting the ****s, or letting us down. I love everything about life without him

But I hate being alone. Its boring. Just someone to be around after the kids go to bed would be nice

I love being more in control of my life, finances, and whats on tv

Hate the loliness, just miss having someone there for support, someone to chat to in the evenings, someone to cuddle