Thread: Why are men so hard to deal with

alleykat1985 Guest

Default Why are men so hard to deal with

I'm so over this - my ex who is not very impressed about the fact that i'm pregnant or the fact that i have decided to keep it, is now telling everybody that i'm pregnant - i'm only 8 weeks along and what right does he have going around telling people if he can't even tell me his position or whether or not he wants anything to do with this child. He is being a real pig and only seems to care about himself - he's 42 but yet he's acting like a teenager. What is it with men?

I'd be furious too. I can only imagine what a difficult time you're having not knowing where you stand with him and yet him going around telling everyone business that is not particularly his. Personally I think that is quite rude - what if you decide now not to keep the baby. I think he really needs to grow up.

Hope things pick up for you soon.

Because they are stupid....

OH and they're farkwits... (sorry have just had a really bad let down by a MAN!) ERGH!

Hugs and come and join us in Single Parent Dom! We Rock!

and also selfishy

Oooh what a slimeball!!!

Power up warrior woman and give him what for!!!!

Smile hey girl

my sperm donor as i like to call him is exactly the same!! the only difference is when i was 6 months pregnant he got his new mrs preg then had a registary wedding haha . . . he had no interest in noah what so ever then i got a letter saying HE was taking me to mediatioon omg he didnt stick to the mediation plan what so ever and we are now in the process of going to court. His mrs is a control freak and wants my son !!!

anyway just wipe him sometimes the children are better off wothout them in their lives, be strong and stand your ground let him know from the get gho what your intentions are and if mediation once the child is born will be an option IF he decides to sign the birth cert. . . if not he haas no legal right tour baby

Stress is a bad thing while pregnant so try to avoid conflict when u can and dont ttlet him get ya down

1985 So are you 24?
    Cant believe a 42 yrs old would act so immature, I would want nothing to do with him....

This is an old thread so I don't think the OP will reply as they're no longer registered.
    I don't see what her age had to do with it anyway...

Hotsuga - welcome to bb, you will find a lot of support and advice around here, perhaps go and introduce yourself in the introductions thread