Thread: Very Faint positive

Lightbulb Very Faint positive

Hi

I took a HPT yesterday and had a very faint positive and then today a different brand says negative. I feel a bit silly going to the doctors again to get a blood test because I did it last month and had a negative. I think my brain is doing over time thinking of all the possibilities.

Should I keep buying test? maybe another brand ? Or be brave and see the doctor again.? I think I have syptoms but It could be just me wishing.

Thanks For listening

Perhaps the test you used today needs a stronger HCG to detect the pregnancy then the one you used yesterday. I would avoid going to the dr's for another few days or at least until your period is due or a day or two late. The BT they do is no more sensitive then alot of the HPT and unless your HCG level is over 25 it will say negative.
    GL hope your pregnant.

I agree wait a few days to see if your period comes. I've had two faint postives one wasnt a pregnancy and one was! Best of luck i hope your pregnant
    x

It can be so agonising waiting, I know! I agree that you should wait another 2-3 days then test again, by then your HCG levels should be high enough to detect a pg if you are. Fingers crossed hun, I really hope you are.

Default Thanks

Thanks girls for your advice.
    My period is due on Monday so I will wait a couple of days until after that. Just a little nervous as I suffered so mush disappointment last month and it gets a little expensive buying test all the time. I just have to be patient.

xx I will let you know

I did another HPT this morning and have gotten a

Do you think that this is a definate then ??

Can a HPT be wrong ?

Is it time to be excited ?? and look forward to having my head down the toilet again for the next 10 weeks ??

congrates hun, the lines dont tend to lie!
    wishing u a very easy 9 months

Congrats sweetie!
    I got a positive BFP with this pregnancy but it was very faint, then a negative then a very, very clear positive a few days later. I am now 24+3 weeks pregnant!

Wishing you all the very best

congratulations and i wish u a very smooth pregnancy hopefully il be testing myself by end of this coming week so i can join in with the excitement with u i am 8 days over due After a very kind bb member has offered me a free test

Congrads sweetie!
    wish you a H&H pregnancy!

Default Thanks everyone

I still feel a little nervous to be to excited.

Best of luck squidipa best of luck getting a

I think I also owe it to Maybe Baby. It really helped me to know the exact time to as things wern't like clockwork anymore since having Maddison

Thank you every one