Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Late Loss, Recurrent Miscarriage or Stillbirth #2 2010

Default TTC after Late Loss, Recurrent Miscarriage or Stillbirth #2 2010

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month.

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Fllowerchild
    Niliac
    MistyFying
    Alternately you may contact Kelly (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

Their email addresses can be found here.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE.

Woot woot - I don't think I have ever been the first to post on a new thread.

I am feeling anxious today - nervously awaiting the return of my fur baby from the vets for a tooth extraction. I am normally really good with this sort of stuff but was crying as we left the vets today and feel a little low now. So will post some more once my little fur man has returned. Bring on 2pm.
    Last edited by dory; May 25th, 2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: signature

Woo! Second

Not really much to say, just wanna make sure I get updates

Have something to say now I'm cross-posting this from the TTC 1-6 months thread

What is wrong with my body? Last week I had lots of signs that I was ovulating, and they're all coming back again! My cervix seems a little more open than it did yesterday (I've only been checking that the past few days), I have a ton more EWCM after a couple of days of tiny splotches of it appearing in runny CM... But my temps are all over the place!

For goodness' sake, body, pull yourself together! All I want to know is if I'm going to ovulate anytime soon, or if I already have! You don't have to bloody make me so confused my first time around!

so this is where the action will be!!
    i didnt realise the thread had been closed!!! blame it on lack of sleep....

hope everyone is well, not much going on here...
    8 weeks today and have my first OB appt tomorrow

Samcougar...any word?
    Hooray new thread!

Teni it can take a cycle or two after a loss to get your cycles back into resembling a normal routine. For some it may happen the very next cycle and sometimes it can take 6 months to settle. Vitex has always helped me to become regular and once regular I only take it after O. I take the 1000mg one a day capsule.

Feeling quite blah today
    hugs to all those who need them
    Jude

hello lovely ladies,

Yay new thread...

Just a quick one from me. I got a BFN this morning I should have guessed, oh well bring on the choccies, a warm blanket and a good movie this weekend.

My love to all

Hi ladies

I was surprised with the new thread - yay!

Just a quick one to say hi to everyone. Not much going on - on my first Clomid cycle and my FS has now doubled my dose to try to get things happening. I really hope that this is the answer for us but it is hard to think positively. However, the more I read about I wonder why no-one has tried us on Clomid before now? Sometimes I just don't understand doctors.

Anyway, am waiting for my FS to phone as I have lots of questions and she is so busy that I can't speak to her during normal business hours.
    Take care all. BBL.
    oxo

This is the first time I've been on the first page of a new thread.

Lemonade: Congrats on finding the "Wonder" OB. GL with the journey.

TeniBear: How's that psychic career of your's going?

Angelic: So sorry hun to hear of the BFN after all of those BFP's. Hugs to you.

Dory: How are you feeling now? Hope you are no longer feeling glum.

AFM: had my cd12 scan today. 4 big juicy follies there so FX.

Hello to everyone. Sorry, just a quick one tonight.

I'm counting myself as being in my TWW, so not quite sure of my psychic prowess just yet... But I still have a good feeling! I think AF is due at the end of this week or the next (just guessing here, I don't know how long this cycle's going to be!) but I'm going to hold off testing until my birthday on the 10th if she doesn't show up by then If that's a neg, and she still hasn't shown up a week later, I'll let the people know at my u/s (did I mention they're checking me for PCOS? I can't remember...) and they might be able to have a look for me

for everyone who is in need of it...

Just making sure I am here for the updates. Not much to say other than sticky vibes and baby dust for all of you. Another nephew was born this morning. Wow, I have three little nephews now. I can't help but think DD would have been the only girl so far and spoiled rotten. Had the flu this week so a littel under the weather. AF due this weekend and really feeling stuck as to whether we should be ttc when i have been so ill these last months. I don;t feel i am back to self yet, but time is ticking and I am going a little mad over it.
    Anyway
    Love and luck to all. xoox

Tenibear...maybe you are ovulating twice hun...does happen more than we think. oxox Good luck.

Gigi - sorry you haven't been well hun. Focus on getting yourself better... the rest will come. DD would have been spoilt ( but she is already doted on). You are are great anuty,[he hee I didn't meant to say you were a "nuty", honest it was a typo, I meant to say aunty]. I know it. Hope it's not too tough going for you. Hugs.

Teni - 2ww - fair enough. Good luck. Hope things settle soon. I am pretty sure you mentioned PCOS but not sure where I read it. It's usually diagnosed by a combination of bloods and u/s. For me it was aparent by both. Pretty freaky to see all those cysts on your own ovary! Luckily for me it seems to be only one ovary that develops really obvious cysts. The hirsuitism that I get is on the back of my thighs. At least it wasnt on my face, neck, back, arm, hands, feet, or lower legs. Although I am cringing at the thought of getting all that extra hair on my bot! Urgh! Luckily I didn't. Anyway LOL, TMI, sorry. Some people don't get the extra hair caused by the androgens.

Chez - Are you having any PMS symptoms on the clomid? Hope your FS was able to answer your calls.

Crumpet - I saw a stock standard number plate today and the letters were"Gus" and I thought of you..... How did that appointment go?

Hope - yep feeling much better. Fur baby came home, a little overwhelmed but quite well considering. Only took him about 24 hours to get back to his bold spunky self. I still worried for a another day or so - about a reaction to the anaesthetic. He still smells a little like the vets and anaesthetic, but its fading. All is good in fur baby land, and I am much much more content. Now for the second furbaby to go and have his tooth extracted.... they sure got the dud dental genes and they are not even related.

Lemonade - have you met with your new ob? How's it all going?

Sam - sorry about your BFN. Hmm I am loving the idea of some pure indulgence - choccies, a movie and snuggles. Make the most of it!

Angelic - hope the "blah" passes. Thinking of you.

Anyone heard how Charli is going?

AFM - just glad to be over the rollercoaster of this week. I know why I was so anxious but I couldnt even admit it openly beforehand. I was scared my little fur baby wouldn't come back and was petrified at the thought of another loss. Just glad to have my spunk miester home and healthy. Have a good weekend!
    Last edited by dory; May 28th, 2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: brackets

Hi Everyone,

How is everyone going? I'm new to the thread, looking to ttc next month and am nervous nervous nervous! I know this is to be expected after any loss, and even though we have had a beautiful boy after our loss, I'm still petrified!!! I really want to enjoy this pregnancy as it will be our last. Good luck to all in here. It's great that we can support each other!

:-)

Hi ladies

Powelly - welcome to our little support group. I am sorry to read of your loss. I think you will find we all understand where you are right now and sometimes it is hard to believe that we will feel any differently in the future. I have had so much support from the wonderful ladies here that I am sure you will too. I hope your TTC journey is a short one.

Samcougar - sorry I missed your post - big hugs for your BFN hun. Hope you're doing ok.

Dory - glad your furbaby is home safe and sound. They are a worry aren't they? I remember dropping one of my furbabies off at the vet and I bawled my eyes out because I was so worried about him. It was only a self inflicted injury from boisterous kitten antics that needed to be cleaned and stitched but still I worried. Have a great weekend too!

Gigi1 - hi hun. It is good to hear from you. Sorry that you have been unwell still. It must be your time to start feeling better very soon . Congrats on the nephew - wow 3 boys - DD would have been a tomboy with that lot around! Take care of yourself hun.

Tenibear - it is tricky to work out what is going on with your first cycle isn't? I had some weird first few cycles after my D&C it took 6 months for everything to settle down into a regular pattern again. I think a big part of that was from the stress I was carrying, even I thought I was dealing with it. It took a long holiday overseas for us to finally work through a lot of issues and learn to be happy again and not just exist day to day. For me that was a major turning point. I hope things work out for your soon and you get a regular cycle again, or a BFP, either one would be great!

Angelic - hope the blah days are almost gone for you. Thinking of you hun.

Hope - good work on the follies. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Hi to crumpet, charlieb and cmeglles. Hope you are all doing well.

AFM, still on clomid and managed to talk to my FS last night which was great. All seems to be going well and I have some fertile CM so hopefully I will be Oing any day now. I have another b/t on Monday so I will know more then. Otherwise I am doing fine - side effects of clomid seem to have dropped off so that is good but I have to keep my fluids up - I find I get thirsty very easily on clomid!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    oxo

Welcome Powelly. I am sad you are joining this thread as it means you too have lost a much loved baby. I hope your new cycle is a bonus one for quite a while.

Chez we must be on the same time frame. I have a +OPK today and reckon by the feels of things that O is tonight.

Gigi funnily enough the cycles I had a cold or what appeared to be a cold are the ones I got BFPs on. Your body will conceive when it is ready and quite often does not depend on how sick you are. Look at the starving women in third world countries who still manage to fall pg and have babies. Amazing what the body can deal with.

Dory I had never heard of PCOS till I joined forums. It seems quite obvious now in friends I know. Even my neighbour when we lived in town. Had been married 10 yrs with infrequent AF and didn't even know she was pg. She only ever had the one though in her mid thirties. No assisted conception back in the early 70's.

Teni hopefully the wait is going to be worth it hun. I know how badly you want to see a BFP so I have everything crossed for you.

School holidays here so I may be absent. hugs and hope to you all
    Jude

Well, I'm not on a 28-day cycle this time around, it seems. No AF, or any sign of her, but BFN on preg tests as well (Yeah, couldn't help myself so I've got no flipping idea when I Oed, and no idea when I should test. I'm still going to test on my birthday if AF still doesn't show up, but I'll also keep acting as though I haven't Oed either until something happens...

Chez, hope your blood test shows what you want it to show

Welcome Powelly I see from your sig that your DS has the same birthday as me - we Geminis are great, aren't we?

Gigi - Hopefully I am Oing twice and I've caught something (or two somethings!) and it's just not showing up yet

Sorry for lack of proper personals

Angelic- I hope you theory is spot on hun. Good luck with the school holidays...hope you get some rest in there too. When I think of it, we were both sick when i fell pregnant with DD too. How funny is that.

Chez, thank you hun, woorkign on getting better...but always an eye on you guys too. Tell me about it. I thought the same thing about DD. She would have had a mountain of boys around her to look out for her. I smiled the other night in bed after you said that as i got the picture in my head that she would be in the thick of it with them, into trouble for sure. And she would have always have had a big cousin to call on to help her out if she needed some muscle! I would not have had to worry about her boyfriends either...they would have been all over it i am sure. xoxo thank you for that trip into my imagination. How is the clomid going hun. Hope they watch your symptoms closely and it all pays off. Hope you ovulated and caught the egg...or eggs, which maybe the cae. How would you go with twins or more??/ He heee Love and hope for you. xoxo

Teni, good luck hun and hope it was a bumper crop of eggies and you caught them...BFN might just change before you know it. Good luck abbe.

Powelly, Welcome hun and good luck. I say one day at a time would have to be a good thing. Take it as it comes and i hope you are here for a short time and fall preggas very quickly. Good luck

Dory, Thanks hun...yep, I am a nutter here that is for sure. A good aunty too. Feeling still under the weather but getting there. A bit depressed lately but all good in the hood and trying my best to taek care of me. Hope you are doing well too hun.

Cmegles, How are you travelling hun? Have not heard much from you...can't keep an eye on you when you are MIA. Hope you are feeling ok.

Crumpet, how did the Ob appointment go?

Hope, Charlie B, Samcougar, Lemonade...time to all check in and let us knwo you are doing ok. It took me a while to realise the no updates menat a new thread and I hope this is the case for all MIAs. Sending you all love, peace and wellbeing.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast