Thread: Brauer Calm

Default Brauer Calm

I'm taking my son on a flight soon and went to the chemist, and was suggested Brauer Calm.

Has anyone used it? I just want him to be relaxed on the flight, and would rather try something natural

I havent used the calm but i have used other brauer stuff and its great - i have used the teething stuff and also the stomach stuff. lots of them have the same basic ingreds too - they are natural and, in my exp, safe. how old is your son?
    Hope the flight goes well!

I loooooooooooove Brauer Calm! DD settles about 40 minutes faster of a night with a dose. She's asleep in 20 minutes compared to an hour of jumping around on the bed!

He's 2.

So is it also a sedative?

nah, not a sedative. more like rescue remedy and just chills them out

We've just gotten back from a trip to the US with DS who is 18 months. We used the Brauers calm on every flight and didn't have any problems. Not one tantrum (or even crying for more than about 5 minutes, which only happened once). I can't say for sure it was the calm, but I would definately use it again cos I was expecting the flights to be hell and they actually turned out to be easy.