Thread: Craft Supplies

Default Craft Supplies

Just wondering where crafty mummies get all their craft supplies from?

I've just been getting our stuff from Craft stores and then bits and pieces from places like Aldi / Reject shop when they have craft kits for sale.

But I'm wanting to get more things in bulk, or at least in bigger sizes to save on costs. Craft stores can be super expensive!

So I'm looking for places to buy things like big bottles of paints, glue, coloured paper (where you can choose the colours though, not have to buy 100 of each colour etc), cardboard, and just general little crafty things like pipe cleaners, googly eyes and the like...

Would love to find an online store to save having to venture out of the house, lol!!!

craftumidotcomdotau

MissEm Guest

I'm interested to know too.

I go to spotlight a fair bit. also get most of my stuff from $2 shops like glitter etc... we have a couple of art stores near us too which i get important stuff like pencils and sketch pads.

sent via my vortex manipulator

Depending on what you are after... there is an American site that sells online, postage is exxy but if you buy a bit, it works out reasonable (per item). Riot have good kids stuff, and I buy from Spotlight and the Kaisercraft outlet. The $2 shops are great, we have a local one and Sam's Warehouse / Crazy Clarks has some good stuff sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by skybie View Post
    craftumidotcomdotau
    Just checked it out. That is a pretty good site

sent via my vortex manipulator