Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester May 07 #2

Default TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester May 07 #2

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month for a

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

You will find the previous thread HERE

Ok,
    Well, I just buckled on my 2ww and tested.....I got a BFP! HOWEVER, after the Foretell Ultra scandal of April '07 (which shall now be referred to as Foretel-gate) I am extremely not excited and too scared to get my hopes up. This is where I need some advice from you gals....the line was faint but still 100% pink and visible at arms length, and I have used the Pregnow from Fertility Naturopath, what do you guys think about the reliability of those?? Also, I am only 11 dpo, so I am wondering if that is too early to be testing? Also, I did the test this afternoon, and not with FMU so I don't really know if I should trust it. What do you guys think??

Bailey This is the BEST news !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Okay - if it's pink and visible at arms length AND you have used two differing brands AND used afternoon wee which is usually less concentrated than fMU YOU my sweet love are PREGNANT PREGNANT PREGNANT

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Bailey

I agree with Deb, from what you have said I think it is safe to say that you are UTD.

That is sensational news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!I am over the moon for you.

What wonderful news. Whoo bloody Hoo

Lv Spring

Tess

I just read about your OMG I am so excited for you and Bailey I almost wet my pants.

DOUBLE WHOO BLOODY HOO

Lv Spring

Thanks guys for the jumping smiley faces (don't you just love using those)but I have only used the one brand so far, so I don't want to get too excited yet. I am going to use another Pregnow in the morning and then try another brand when I can get my hands on one tomorrow. But I have had a couple of other little signs, so lets wait til tomorrow. I wasn't going to post it il I did another test, but I wanted opinions.
    Thanks everyone

Bailey - that is fantastic news congratulations. We get to be belly buddies!!!

Could your 11DPO be further along than you think? I agree with Flowerchild if you could see two lines at arms length then it was definitely a BFP.

I understand your concerns and I have just done another test myself with a different brand and yep two lines.

I knew this month was a good one. Good luck tomorrow - I used pregnosis today if that helps.

Bailey - OMG!!!!! I am so happy for you. I would do one tomorrow with fmu and then go to the chemist as I believe they are more sensitive and use that. If you want obsolute confirmation, go to your gp for a bt. I am so excited!!!!! Go and give that porky pig a great big hug!!!!! There is so much great news around here at the moment..............I can feel more bfp coming

Nicole I am so happy that you have come over and joined us here. The first bfn is the hardest. We were trying for 2 years before we fell pg with Cooper. After we lost him, I just had it in my mind that body would be normal and I always heard that you were most fertile after giving birth. I was devastated when I didn't fall pg first cycle. I know it is heartbreaking but I believe the first is always the hardest. It is hard, but you just have to believe that next cycle is your cycle. Welcome to our thread and I hope you can get as much support and help as I have.

take care

Thanks Lynn,
    As I said, I am pretty hard to convince after last time, so I am not getting my hopes up yet. I am already so scared. Hopefully the little piggy works for us all. I'll let everyone know what I get in the morning (and then again and lunch, and tomorrow night and however many other tests I have to do.)

Hey Deb, I have a quick question for you. I have a bt tomorrow to check my prog level. I will be 7dpIUI. What level should I be happy with? It is going to be a long day waiting for the results

Lynn, it will be a looong day tomorrow... We will all be waiting here with you....
    I am sure your progesterone will be nice and high Lynn - you will expect a higher level as you had two follies and hcg which will boost your progesterone level. The range of "normal" is really wide Lynn. The "normal" luteal range is up to about 110 and as low as 20. Often levels are higher with assisted cycles and also with a cycle with multiple follicular growth.
    My 7dpo progesterone level this cycle was 97. Remembering I had 3 follicles...

Thanks Deb

I HATE THIS WAITING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I feel better now

Good luck with your bt tomorrow Lynn - hope the levels are high.

I have been playing with my signature - I hope I don't jinx anything!!

Hoping there are many more BFPs soon as we all get to move in the other thread together.
    T.

Thanks Tess

BTW - love the new ticker

Nicole: I posted to you in the other threads about getting BFN's but I just wanted to welcome you to our gang. I am sorry you have to be here but you have come to the right place.

Lynn: Best of luck with the BT tomorrow. I have it marked in my calendar at work so no doubt there will be an email reminding me that it is Lynn's BT day tomorrow. Can't wait to be putting in your EDD instead.

Well night ni ladies

I'll pop in as soon as I get home to see if there is any more BFP news.

Lv Spring

Tess - I love the ticker, I am not confident enough just yet.

Lynn - If I am really UTD, the lunar chart for me is a girl....woo hoo! Did you work out yours?

Spring, are you still at work??? Oh, how are Frank and Vinnie doing?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast