Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage/Late Loss

Default Trying to Conceive after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage/Late Loss

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month.

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Fllowerchild
    Niliac
    MistyFying
    Alternately you may contact Kelly (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

Email addresses can be found here.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous post HERE

yay i get to be first poster!!

Lan: what a lovely thing you did painting those pics. My psychic told me that even though I can't draw (which I can't) that Charlie was telling me to draw her and that I would be able to. I still haven't had the courage to try but will let you know when I do!! And be patient with your ttcing! It will happen... this month... and we will be celebrating together... with non-alcoholic punch or something completely boring like that!!

Diana: congrats on the IVF decision and progress. Are you 1 or 2 days PG today?? I can't imagine what it must be like to go through that. Thankfully I have never had a problem falling PG, just keeping the baby

Jo: how is your ttc decision coming along (or did I miss it in the posts). Also, keep us posted on the psychic visit. I love hearing everyone's stories. Sounds like you've got a good one!

Teagz: bloody AF... oh well, another month to get yourself prepped and preened ready to go! Also a word re Jayvan's test results. Well actually I don't have any words but just wanted to acknowlege the results and give you a cyber hug. It must have been tough to hear but I guess goes some way to explaining what happened. I often wonder if its better knowing or not. Never really give myself an answer either.

Cindee: congrats on a good US and making it to 24 weeks. I know you still have a way to go before you are out of the woods (I think that is the 40 week mark for all of us in here!) but every success along the way should be celebrated... even if a little apprehensively.

AFM I was sitting in a food court today after my 2nd exam for the week (these are my admissions exams Helen, I thought I was finished with exams too and then they throw these at me!!) and I had just eaten a spinach and cheese roll and my tummy was so bloated. I just thought to myself... wow I am really popping out early this pregnancy. Showing 2 days after conception!! it felt better than admitting I shouldn't have eaten what I did!!

I have been super tired last 2 days as well. Again of course this is the pregnancy and not the fact I have been up all night studying!!

Theresa - You have an iron clad will! Please Please can you test for us?? No I'm sorry that was just very selfish on my part! You test when you feel ready, I'm already positive the result is good.

Paula - How many exams do you have to sit? Maybe on a quiet weekend you could try to draw Charlie?

Lan - I would love to see those paintings you did of Hamish, they sound so sweet, and no this baby is not kicking up a storm! Very frustrating I just getting little movements every so often, but it probably has a lot to do with the fact (assuming bub is still facing the same) that bub is kicking inwards.

Hi to all, am feeling very lethargic today and there is a mountain of dishes to do and lunches to cut......

Teagz -- I'm both sorry that AF arrived and encouraged that it arrived. I know you've been waiting for it and that it's one step on the road to getting back to normal, but I know it's a painful reminder as well. Our losses were similar in time in a lot of ways -- 17 weeks -- and I remember wanting that first AF to come, but then crashing emotionally when it did come, both because of the reminder that I was no longer pregnant and because we'd DTD once or twice and part of me hoped that I would just be pregnant again without having to have any AF in between. But 7 months later, here I am, rubbing a big healthy belly -- I hope that's you in 7 months, too.

Theresa -- 7 days late! It's an understatement to say that that's a good sign. We're doing our BFP chants and dances for you.

Diane -- Congratulations on your overwhelming flood of IVF info. You're one step closer. It's great that we have Sue and Beata here and that they can give you lots of info and advice.

Paula -- of course you're puffing out; you're at least 2 weeks pregnant by my count! BTW, admissions tests for admission to what? I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. 'Cause I thought you were done with your exams, too!

Lan -- Lovely that you could make some paintings for Hamish and use the canvases that you bought for him. Don't worry about missing BD on CD12... maybe you just jump DH twice on CD13 instead

*hugs* to Sue and Helen and my other belly rubbers.

It's a good day for me today -- I've been to the midwife for my week 29 checkup and big glucose test. She told me to bring a lemon so we could squeeze it into the sugar water, and it was super tasty! I don't know why everyone hates it so much! But I'm feeling like super woman again -- officially no preg diabetes, no protein in the urine, blood pressure is still below average, measurements a bit above average, heartbeat still steady at 145... again, think that 7 months ago I was convinced that I was broken and could never make a baby. Seems to me now that I'm making a really good one!
    Last edited by Tildy; January 13th, 2009 at 08:37 PM.

After all your requests I might POAS tomorrow morning!

New thread already! Gee we must be talking up a storm in here lately.

Theresa OMG, 7 days late! That's super positive isn't it? Have you ever been this late before? I want to be selfish too and say please test tomorrow morning... but do it when you're ready.

Tildy how wonderful that all is in check with you and Kebab. It certainly does sound like you're making a great one!

Paula, I'm technically still 22 days pregnant today. I don't start the actual injections for another 2 weeks or so - after a blood test to rule out pregnancy so I'm still in the game!
    Yeah, what exams are you doing? I think you should give the drawing a go soon. Would be interesting to see how it turns out, especially if you say you can't draw and she thinks you will be able to do it.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all doing well x

Hello,

Theresa, 7-days late, that is such a great sign, I am on the edge of my seat for you, can't wait for you to test!!

Tildy, great news on your 29-wk check-up, you must be very relieved & pleased

Diana, I'm glad that you are booked into your IVF treatment, it's a big step forward towards your dream. I'm feeling really good about this for you Looks like some of the other girls can give you some great advise and support.

Lan, hang in there honey, don't despair! I can understand that it can get all too much and frustrating at times. It will happen for you.

Teagz, sorry about the arrival of AF, but it does mean that everything is working well and really for a BFP next month.

Cindee, glad to hear that everything is going well for you.

Sue, you are more than welcome in here. Sounds like you have been in here for a long time. It's great to share this exciting time with you. Hope you are well.

I hope everyone is well.

hey guys!
    ok, late at night i will join the "please test" rant happening in here for poor teresa! I too will be waiting for some new BFP news, sounds a bit exciting so am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!
    paula -more exams! i am tired for you! and loving that bloating! glad we are starting to see good in the most unpleasant of things! And as for the pychic -she rang me back tonight and 2pm nex wed i see her! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will let you know, i'll either come out in a flood of happy or sad/frustrated tears! hopefully she has some good 2009 news for me! Now to decide what photos to take for her to read...less than a week to plan...eek! your post made me smile the whole way through!
    tildy - got your message from facebook - was happy to hear back so quickly although it did weird me out considering you are in sweden!! i got worried about you for a moment there! hugs!! And your ticker is working overtime! i am truly happy to see it so far along!
    lan - got your number! (very belated answer back sorry!)for some reason have missed what you did re: paintings but from what i can get sounds like a lovely idea and something quite personal too for you to treasure!have tried to get into the previous posts but its blocking me right now but promise i will check it out to see!
    hgirs -rest!!!!! dishes can wait!
    be back tomoz! gotts go now!
    xxjo

Theresa, I will say a quiet prayer for you tonite that the test is positive tomorrow morning. I know you should do it when you're ready, but I'm gonna explode from the anticipation if you don't do it soon !!!!! Hun, it just has to be good news, you deserve it so much .

Beata xxx

Just a quicky for tildy before I'm off to bed. Im glad you shared that with me I had a bit of a cry earlier tonight over AF and reminding me that I'm not pregnant anymore. DF gave me a big hug and told me not to worry, this was Dr's orders, and although he understands he says he's sick of this being out main topic of conversation lately and got a bit cheesed off with me. Which went down just great for a girl wracked up on hormoans and sookiness ><;

Good morning girls. Had to jump on and tel that i POAS this morning........................................... ........
    We got 2 lines!!!!! A BFP!!!!!!!!

Yay! That's faboo! What a great thing to read before going to bed!

WOO HOO!!!!!!
    Glad I checked in for that good news! Congratulations x

Congratulations on your BFP! How exciting. I was starting to wonder how long you were going to make us all wait for you to test.

CONGRATULATIONS THERESA What a great way to start the day, and the year! I am so happy for you and Julian. You became a soon to be honest woman and pregnant in the same month! Couldn't get better than that!
    Last edited by dd0207; January 14th, 2009 at 07:42 AM.

Theresa, I had to sneak on this morning at work to check - AND WHAT AMAZING NEWS! I am so over the moon for you. Congratulations!! The first BFP for the year. You'll have a big smile on your face all day.

OMG Theresa,

What absolutely fantastic news.....

I am so excited for you and wishing you a happy & healthy 9 month ahead.

xxx Sue xxx

Theresa!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Aww, I bet you're both ontop of the world at the moment!
    *rubs your belly* Hello little one! Be good for mum!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast