Thread: "Trimmest" nappy in your experience

Default "Trimmest" nappy in your experience

I have just begun my MCN adventure

What brands have you found to be the trimmest on babys bum under clothes for daytime use - and are there any pros and cons of the brand? Eg Adding an extra booster has made a difference etc ...

Look forward to replies to help me out!!!

Itti Bitti D'Lish.
    No questions.
    Absorbent, trim, pattable...
    Only problem some poeple seem to have is the wing droop and they are a better fit on skinny bubbas, but I love them!

Thanks - i saw you wrote in another thread you had Greenkids (no, I am not a stalker lol) - how do they compare to IB IYO?

Itti bittis are one of the trimmest nappies there is. Another trim one that is a pocket is Swaddlebees.

Bumg's are ok - not too bulky, but only come with microfibre so not as absorbent, as say, green kids, which can come with a bamboo booster.

Did you want pocket nappies particularly or any?

At this stage I am looking for AIO or AI2 and pocket ..... I think LOL

ok - AI2's that are trim... umm.. i think widdlewuns are pretty trim on my kids..genesa forge are super trim... bundle of buns is like an itti apparently so super trim...

I'll have to keep thinking .. i've just had a complete mental blank.

Oh no, what have I started

I will stick to the IB for jeans etc and see how they go - I havent heard of one of those others and thought I had done some pretty good research

Thanks for your help again

There's hundreds of different brands of nappies out there... there is far too much temptation

Ohhh Wildchild Daydreamers are FANTASTIC too, also very trim and very absorbent.

Umm I dont think the Gks are particulartly trim. They could be if used with a Microfibre insert but in terms of going under clothes etc i would still recommend the IB!

dragonfly magik are side snapper OSFM AI2 that I find just as trim as Itti Bitti but way more absorbent.

I think that with an older child, most OSFM nappies will be trim - on my toddler BumG, Hautes and even GreenKids seem trim.
    Itti Bittis are known for being trim (I find the PUL ones even trimmer than the minky ones).

I wouldn't know about the newish ones, I haven't been able to justify buying nappies in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by ll80 View Post
    dragonfly magik are side snapper OSFM AI2 that I find just as trim as Itti Bitti but way more absorbent.
    website says not operating at the moment due to personal circumstances - maybe a good thing for me LOL

Trim nappies for underneath clothes it's always going to be a trade off between absorbancy and trimness. IB are great although didn't suit my DD (too narrow in the crotch and rise) Bum G are nice and trim but very $$$$ at the moment. Haute traditionals are awesome, great booster system and snaps or velcro options. Swaddlebees AIO are an awesome trim nappy and have a pocket for extra boosters and they have the OSFA pocket as well which is a nice trim nappy with an organic cotton/hemp insert.

Have fun shopping