thread: My beautiful angels.. (subsequent living child mentioned)

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    Home with my Son :)

My beautiful angels.. (subsequent living child mentioned)

Feeling crappy tonight. I have felt edgy all day and I'm not sure why. Anyway, I am sitting here close to tears remembering my precious babies and thinking how ot has been almost 4 years since I held them in my arms .. This time, 4 years ago I was pregnant, feeling 2 babies kicking and moving inside me, only referred to by twin A and twin B and not knowing if they were boys or girls. I had no idea just what was about to happen. I had 2 tiny precious miracle boys for 12 days. They taught me so much in that 12 days. I felt a love I'd never felt before. My beautiful son's, I wish they were here.

When they died I never thought I'd smile again. I didn't know how the hell I was going to put one foot in front of the other. I did though and fast forward 3 years I birthed my Earthside Miracle. My DS, he's my everything. I look at him and wonder what the twins would be like.. Would they look like him? Would they look similar to each other? I think of them all interacting together. I see pics and I of DS and I imagine where they would be standing.. Anyway, this was the closest I could get to a pic of my 3 sons and I.. I love it and will treasure it always..

224508_10151198233747859_1987675953_n.jpg

Thanks for reading.. I feel better for sharing my feelings..

Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Jul 2007
    melb

Hugs hun thinking of you. I love that pic xoxo

Mar 2008
    Where dreams are now reality

What a precious precious photo, thank you so much for sharing

I have no words that will ease your grief but I admire your strength to be the amazing mother that you are to your precious babes, Angel and earthside.

Sending you love and strength

Mar 2007

That pic is gorgeous! oh BAL, I would never be able to even imagine how it must feel to have lost not only one precious little life but two. You must constantly be reminded whenever you look at your darling baby boy. I think it's just the most unfair thing in life to lose a child, there cannot be anything worse. There just isn't.
    I hope you feel better just a little bit by posting this. Thinking of you while you're feeling sad x
    ps we should catch up.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

That is a truly amazing and beautiful picture hun. I wish your little men were here xoxox

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2010
    Gold Coast

Much love and support coming your way BAL. You amaze me, inspire me, make me want to be a better version of me. Every day. For that, I thank you! I think of Taite and Seth often, your angels have touched the lives of many.

Here to remember and honour your precious babies with you always. xoxo

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Big hugs. :hugs:
    That's such a precious photo.

xox

BellyBelly Member
    Add No.5 on Facebook

Jan 2007
    Brisbane

That's a precious photo BAL

No words just lots of

BellyBelly Member

Apr 2008
    Melbourne

Beautiful picture. Just. Beautiful. Big hugs to you. Xoxo

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2009

Big hugs BAL. you have been through so much and are one incredible woman. What a beautiful photo!

BellyBelly Member

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

My heart leapt into my throat when I saw the photo.... So meaningful. I am so so sorry that you had to go through all that pain.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber
    Add Beautiful Disaster on Facebook Follow Beautiful Disaster On Twitter

Jun 2010
    Brisbane - where it is never like it should be.

Re: My beautiful angels.. (subsequent living child mentioned)

I love that pic hun xxx

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2010
    Gold Coast

and love babe xxx

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2008
    Sydney

That photo is SO powerful. Its says so much and I really do believe a picture tells a thousand words. Thanks for sharing. I am so sorry you don't have a photo of your 3 boys smiling and playing together.

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2010
    Canberra

What a beautiful photo!

I can't imagine what it must be like to have all those 'what ifs'. More hugs - thinking of all three of your boys.

Dec 2007
    Geelong

I absolutely love that pic, the four of you always together.

Regards,
    Dianne

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2011

What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.... I can't fathom how you must feel...

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Aug 2009

Hey Blessed..... how are you feeling today? It's hard, the lead up to anniversaries and also it's hard just sometimes for no reason you can find. I hope you got through ok.

Taite and Seth are often in my heart, as are you my friend. They are blessed to have you as their mumma as is your lil button.

4 years...... oh lordy how time flies.