Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by TeniBear View Post
    Yep, thanks DD

Lots of photos scattered around there I tend to warn beforehand if I think certain photos will be extra confronting - for example, one post has a couple of photos of Ianto's coffin... But in my opinion, the "worst" photos you'll find there are of my stretch marks and not Ianto at all

Sent from my iPhone so forgive the speelung misstacks
    TBH, I find Scott's eyes to be the most confronting. The pain you can see in them in those first few photos of him with Ianto breaks through the screen and strangles you.

He is precious. I am still so saddened that he couldn't stay.

Skye your little man is absolutely gorgeous. Your photos are devine. Thank you for sharing your precious man with us.

Mummydreamer your Josiah is a gorgeous little boy. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

Thank you for sharing your babies with us.. you made perfect babies.. too perfect for Earth

Jack has the most gorgeous chubby cheeks..

Josiah is so sweet and so teeny.

Ianto is just adorable..

many many hugs to you all. I simply cannot imagine. I want to go and hold my children a little closer.

Here is a link to a few photo's i have of Zahra on facebook.

I was actually recomended a site that offers a service of retouching Angel Photos for free, to kind of even out skin tone etc> Some people may think thats going too far, but i actually really like it and appriciate it, and it made it a little easier for me to show other people photos after the re-touching, as i felt that if i showed the originals that other people might be a bit offended. My own thoughts anyway.. so these are ones that have been retouched.. i will try and do a link to the ones that havent been retouched to show the difference a bit.

Zahra

Oh she is gorgeous!!

just beautiful gorgeous babies girls xx

Zahra is so very pretty

Thanks everyone... i have uploaded both retouched and untouched pics into my gallery here

There is quite a difference.... i am also going to put a pic in there of Kaleisha.. DD who looks sooooooo much like her sister!!!

Starbright, zahra is gorgeous touched and untouched... Absolutely beautiful... I am so sorry she couldn't stay...

I couldnt get the ones of kaleisha up there, but i have changed my fbook ones to open for now so from the link to the facebook photos you can look for kaleisha xxoo

Thank you Berry Sweet

Wow they do look alike!! So precious.. You must be such a proud mumma!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki&Amali View Post
    NAWWWWW they are so gorgeous!!!
    I cant add pics of isaiah... none are on cd or anything and i dont have a scanner to get them on one neither
    You may be able to go to office works and scan them there, the one local to me has a machine that your able to use (not sure of cost) to scan in photos (I think it feeds them through like the multi page photo copiers)

Your babies are just precious, each and every one of them. You are all amazing woman who have survived a journey no one would wish on anyone...
    Last edited by Danielle_NZ; April 5th, 2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: remove signature

Aww guys your beautiful angels are gorgeous!

I thought i'd add my little man, i hope it works...

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/.../albums/riley/

Wow, starbright she looks like a doll!! she is perfect!! huge hugs babe she is beautiful!!

DN- i was thinking that last night lol.. i might actually do it, but then again reading some of the threads and posts, i dont think many would be comfortable with seeing his pics, itms? while to me he is perfect, i am not sure people would be comfortable seeing them, inwhich they contain quiet graphic material..

But if i can retouch them abit i might do so... ill just have to think about it further...

Oh starbright, your angel took my breath away. She's so incredibly gorgeous.

All of these angels are. I'm so sorry they couldn't stay.

This is something I put together for my sister - http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...ngels/Ryan.jpg (Password - angels) who lost her little man at 21 weeks (includes his picture)

I would be happy and honored if ANYONE would like to me to put something together for their precious angels (I have checked with BB to ensure that I wasn't crossing any lines in offering) just PM me and I will provide you with my email address where you can send me a picture with the details you'd like added.
    Last edited by Danielle_NZ; April 5th, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: remove signature

Danielle that is just beautiful, so thoughtful of you to do this for your sister, I bet she treasures it with all her heart. I would love it if you could do something similar for Emmanuel. I need to work out first how to scan his photo and get it into the computer first .

Regards,
    Dianne

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast