Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Tubes Tied.

LuluHB- yes you will still get your period.. unless you get a hysterectomy.

being female sucks bad sometimes

Can't help you with getting your tubes tied after baby. I had mine done while having a c/s.

My old neighbour had hers done 9 months after her last child. She was in hospital one day. A little discomfort. and hers was through the public system. I think the waiting time was around 6 months..

Oh and yes you still get your period.. Mine were ok to begin with but then they got really heavy and I got crampy every month to the point I needed pain killers.. Dr put me on these tablets in Oct that I take 3 times a day while I have my period. Wonderful little drug it is No heavy bleeding or cramps and instead of lasting 7 days they last 3-5 days

Ahh so I made app with GP to get referral and DH has decided he's not happy with that....

Two days ago when I asked him if he wanted kids within the next 2-3 years (my limit no having kids after that) he said nope.

So I decided I had enough of hormonal stuff and today I make app and tell him to find he has changed his mind.

But I'm worried it's forced and not what he wants etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugger! I was hoping I could avoid a full hysterectomy to do away with periods too.

Beatrix - that's difficult. Can you still keep your appointment so you at least find out what's involved, waiting times etc. Then maybe hit him with all that information and see what he says.

Lulu look in to IUD's. I had one period (after the initial spotting) and I had mine in for 17 months I also was having heavy horrendous periods that would actually put me in bed.

I had the Implanon and had no periods for six years straight (I had it replaced once).

Check out the side effects of alternative contraception.

I have the iud in ATM and while I get no period I do get cramps often and headaches from the hormones.

I am keeping the appointment. A chat with my dr won't hurt and the referral will take time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to make an appointment with my GP this week and have a chat.

Sounds like a good idea hun. Best to get all your info and then make your decision from that. Good luck. Can't wait to hear what he says.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12