Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEST brownie recipe?

Your killing me here Anything chocolatey is giving me the worst reflux at the moment Silly me for even opening this thread. Will be saving these recipes for after though.

Default Re: BEST brownie recipe?

Bumping this cause I just made delicious microwave brownies!

Yum!!! I made them twice recently!!!

*bump* lol Howdy Strangers! :wave:

Just *had* to report in, and say that I have FINALLY successfully baked a batch of brownies!

Not a recipe from this thread, but a one-bowl special from Pinterest. So happy!

And last week, while staying at a friend's place, she was after a microwave brownie recipe, and I remembered this thread, so googled "bellybelly netix brownies". Led me straight here (thank you memory for not failing me!), and we promptly made a batch of Tan's no fail brownies. And when I say "we", I mean I wrote out the recipe, and my friend and her three year old made them. I didn't want to get involved and mess them up, given my track record with brownies.

But, just had to say, the spell is broken, brownies are off my nemesis list, and even the Man is impressed with the batch I made (in one of those twelve-square-hole brownie trays I only ever use for mini zucchini slices, lol), and suggests a ganache to top them off.

Thank you my lovelies, never give up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12