Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Desserts!

KellyF Guest

Default White Chocolate Truffles

Hi Guys,

I was in checking out all of these lovely recipes in March/April and somebody posted a recipe for White Chocolate Truffles.

I made them and they were ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! The problem is, I can't find the recipe! =P~

If anyone knows where it is or if you where the wonderful person who posted it, could you please post it again or let me know where it is? [-o<

It had white chocolate, honey, phili chese, nuts (optional).......you covered half in dark chocolate and half in coconut........

Thank you in advance,

Kelly

Can't help you there Kel but hope that the person who originally posted it replies!

Sounds DEVINE!!

Good luck!

Sure sounds nice, sure would like to try that one.

Or what about profiteroles with a choc - liqueur sauce ...and strawberries on the side?
    I have a recipe if u like or u could buy the packet ones - i think 'white wings' makes a good one with a custard filling.

Sal Guest

Hi Danni, my mum makes this dessert, not sure what it's called (something along the lines of plum pie but fancier). Basically it is a big jar of plums that are cooked in a syrup. Then for the crust you get puff pastry, put some egg yolk and brown sugar on it, then cut out long 'sails' (long triangles if you can visualise) and bake them in the oven. It is served by putting some plums with some of the syrup into a bowl, then the crust sits on the top of the bowl. Can be served with cream, marscapone or ice-cream, or custard.

If that tickles your fancy at all I'll get the proper details. It looks very fancy and isn't much work (or cost).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast