Thread: DS18 fainted

Default DS18 fainted

It's so scary when you initially don't know what happened. About 1.00 a.m I was in bed and heard the loudest crash, then could hear DH say "get up slowly" and knew someone was hurt. I get up to find my big boy lying on the toilet floor, thank goodness he didn't lock the door. DH trying to get him up was making him feel nauseous so I left him on the floor and wiped his forehead with a cold cloth and checked his head for any bleeding. DH panicked because he got to him first and saw his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Once he was ok he was able to tell us he fainted but it's just so scary seeing your (big) babies hurt, I just wanted to scoop him up like I use to when he was little. Poor man.

Regards,
    Dianne

That's really scary Dianne. Do you know what might have caused it? Had he been drinking or taken anything? You should probably have called an ambulance.

Hope he's ok today

He was home all day, don't really know what could have caused it. DH wants me to take him to the doctor but he seems fine, he fainted a couple of years ago and our GP said that hormones can cause fainting but I'll keep my eye on him today and see how he goes.

Regards,
    Dianne

My SIL also fainted in the toilet a few years ago. Her GP said dizziness and fainting is quite common during the night or on waking as BP can drop when you get up after lying down. HTH

That would have been scary. Hope he is ok.

Hope hes ok hun x