Thread: Maybe thrush ?

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Default Maybe thrush ?

So I'm not too sure if I have thrush or not I googled the symptoms but I'm still not sure. When I've had it before I've had the discharge.

I started some antibiotics yesterday for a chest infection but last night during the Night I kept waking up with a severe need to scratch my front bum. Drove me insane. Today it feels rather tender and sore and is still driving me insane with the itching (which comes and goes). I grabbed some inner health plus tonight to see if that helps in the longer term. But the itch is driving me insane again now that I'm trying to get to sleep. I've ended up grabbing am ice pack and wrapping it in a teatowel to numb the area just to get some relief. I don't have a discharge (or more than the little bit I was getting for being pg).

I didn't think I'd get thrush from taking 2 tablets which is all I'd had last night.

Trying to work out if I ring the hospital in the morning to ask one of the midwives or try my obs or if I should go back to my GP and get it checked or what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so sorry if I'm confusing you

Sounds like thrush to me, i got it from an antibiotic for a chest infection too. I didn't have any discharge at first but the itchiness drove me utterly insane! Hope it clears up nice and quick for you!

What do you mean by your "front bum"? I you mean your anus is itchy maybe it's worms?

Delph front bum = vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by delphmoon View Post
    What do you mean by your "front bum"? I you mean your anus is itchy maybe it's worms?
    Her woman area (to be discreet ) Or so thats what my initial thought was!

Really? Lol. I have never heard it been called that. Lol.
    Anyway if it's the vagina then yes... Def sounds like a really bad case of thrush.

Quote Originally Posted by delphmoon View Post
    Really? Lol. I have never heard it been called that. Lol.
    Anyway if it's the vagina then yes... Def sounds like a really bad case of thrush.
    Hahaha! I always call it that only because when i was 3 i used to call it that lol

Front bum sounds worse than vagina...LOL...

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Yeah lady bits side the itch goes from top to near anus

Will be going up to chemist this morning - kept waking about every hour last night - ice pack got warm and wasn't numbing anymore and started to itch badly again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so sorry if I'm confusing you

Does very much sound like thrush. Hopefully the chemist can give you something to sort it out, so you get some sleep tonight.