Thread: LTTTC & AC - Mother's Day after miscarriage of your first baby...

Default LTTTC & AC - Mother's Day after miscarriage of your first baby...

So tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I feel a bit lost.... I am supposed to be a mother this year

but I feel a bit like it compounded, as any one of my embryo transfers would have made me a mother this year.... Or at the very least UTD with twins

so one 'real' baby started to grow... But I feel a bit like there were six others there, giving it a go....

I feel like people have forgotten I am supposed to be a mum now, even DH.... I thought that the anniversary of 'blobs' birth would kind of bring an 'end' of sorts... I guess I knew better though... I just hoped... I feel like its still there, and won't go away...

I feel like miscarriage defines me... Infertility follows me...

I want it to be recognised, but at the same time I just want to hide from days like these and ignore them.

Myturn.

Can you tell DH how you are feeling?
    It's a lonely road-- I want you to know that I'm here for you.

Thanks Emma,

I probably can, but it kind of defeats the purpose if you know what I mean...? I will, later, or sometime tomorrow when I can bring myself to mention it.

Just cross at my sister tonight... Posted in the vent forum and in my blog to explain that. Too many things running around my head I think... A meditation might be in order

Hugs love xoxox
    A happy Mother's Day to you - although not a happy one but your still a mum xox and I hope that one day soon you have your baby in your arms.

Hope your okay xo

Hugs sweetie . I think it's hard when others don't feel the same way that we do, and when they don't 'get' us. The first Mother's Day after I lost Josh, I felt like a mum and I was, but I also felt like DP didn't really acknowledge that fact and that hurt (he later said that he did but didn't really know how to behave in fear of bringing everything to the surface). You are a mum, and even though you don't have your little one here, it doesn't mean you should feel any less than a mum. I really hope that this time next year you'll have a babe in your arms hun. Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow love xoxoxox