Thread: Worried what my body is doing to me physically and mentally....

Default Worried what my body is doing to me physically and mentally....

Afternoon ladies.

After 2 healthy boys and followed by 2 miscarriages, my body has never been the same. This month being the worst thus far..

I finally got my cycle back to some normality. 33 days give or take a day. Which is pretty good and normal for me.
    Making my expected Aunty Flo arrival date tomorrow (friday 8th Feb) Instead I got the start of my period a full week early (last friday)
    It was only spotting and only for 3 days. (Now this is quite common for me of late.. spotting before period get going)
    But on day three.. All gone.
    Day four.. nothing.
    Day five.. nothing.
    Day six.. tested for pregnancy with a few drops I had left in the morning. I though I saw a EXTREMELY faint second line. But im not convinced. And I can't let it go either.

On top of this.. ive been super tired, headaches, cranky, loss of appitite ect. Not clear signs one way or the other.

I have 1 test left... considering waiting till my period due date has been and gone and testing again. Just to be sure.
    Otherwise I think I need a docter to explain these silly symptoms...

Im at a loss. Honestly ok with a negative. Ive come to accept that we may not get our third baby. But this trickery is doing my head in.

ANY advice... suggestions would be appreciated. I just really needed to get this off my chest. Hubby doesn't even know.
    Thank you for "listening"

T

Default Re: Worried what my body is doing to me physically and mentally....

*hugs* save your test til when af is due. do it with first morning wee. fx for you

Hey Hun, I am currently about 5 and half weeks and having a difficult pregnancy so far but wanted to let you know that before the confusion started I had the exact same spotting as you described. Got what I thought was my period a week early ( was gutted) and then the spotting didn't eventuate into anything that would call a normal period - hpt a week later and got a bfp so I guess it was implantation bleeding which my GP confirmed. I would wait until af is due and try a hpt again. You can have implantation bleeding anywhere from 5 to 10/12 After after ovulation (or something like That). So if you know when you o'd as well it may give u a better idea?? I was so shocked when I got the bfp cos was convinced that my period had just been a funny one at the month. Fingers crossed xoxo

Thank you Ladies,

I didn't have much hope for a BFP. And honestly, I am glad to say my body is ok.. AF came early this morning in full force. I have hope that this will "clean" me out nicely with more potential for falling pregnant next month. Have a big party tonight... guess I am enjoying the wine tonight! DH will be less impressed that 2 weeks straight I have been 'unavailable' LOL hehehe... ahhh well.
    Once again .. Thank you for letting me air out my worries. It sure helped me heaps the last few days having told 'someone'.

XX
    T