Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Late Loss, Recurrent Miscarriage or Stillbirth ~ #4 2011

Default TTC after Late Loss, Recurrent Miscarriage or Stillbirth ~ #4 2011

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month.

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Rouge
    MistyFying
    Alternately you may contact Kelly (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

Their email addresses can be found here.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE.

Gigi so glad to hear your sil is okay!

I'm cd19 today. Quite over this cycle to be honest.

I'm not in my tww. I had another anovulatory cycle. I thought i was close to o but alas, not this month.

Just waiting for af to arrive ... She's due on the 12th.

LnD- Bugger re no ovulation hun. It will be good when you body can let go and release an egg for you...it must be building up stocks!
    Thanks Hun re SIL, she is a little mroe relaxed now. I wish it was the same result for you. xoxo

Gigi thankyou honey I'll be ok I just need this out of my body. then I'll be healthy and ready to jump dh's bones and make a healthy happy very sticky bubba! How are you this morning? X

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

Now that sounds like something to look forward to. Nothing like a good bone jumping!

I am doing well actually I think. I have had a lot of health type appointments this week and I feel really good for it. Things are flowing right now and I am enjoying that...trying not to question it at all. I feel pretty good. Nothing like investing in oneself. I have to go and write myself a list now as my looking after my nephews has been cancelled this week. The inlaws are in town for SIL and so they are holding the fort. It also might be changing soon as my BFed nephew is being cut down on feeds. So she may not need me to pick them up for her anymore. A bit sad but just another adjustment to consider. I will have to find something to do for myself. I was only saying to DH last night that i have not managed to get many things of my own done recently so this is an opportunity to change that.
    I LOVE lists, so i better go and empty this head of mine, create a list and conquer it all one at a time. xoxoxo

Today I'm 16DPO and still no AF, but 2 neg HPT's later I have decided to drink this weekend as I am away and it's my friends going away party.

Enjoy your time away Blessed. Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

I am a little cranky, Body Corp got back to me re the guide dog. Our immediate neighbour has a problem with it. Half of which is merely his opinion that we shouldn't have a bigger dog in a unit. He doesn't think it is practical. Well i used to be of the same view, but having now lived in Europe and UK, an adjusted lifestyle can accomodate perfectly well for a dog in an apartment. AND a guide dog needs to be suited to living in all sorts of accomodation. Anyway, i have to campaign for it, so i have to sort out all the info i can find and take it to the next general meeting which is not until June/July. They want to vote on it. OUr neighbour sounds like he has already decided so I must be convincing if we want this to go ahead. I am a bit upset as it would have been nice to get started sooner. If we are pregnant before then, we are no longer perfect candidates. They don't like puppies to go to families with very young children as they are so much work. Anyway, processing this in my head.

Getting a bit of a headache from my appointment at the chiro today which i quite common for me. With any luck it will be short lived. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow which will be perfect to finish me off. xoxoox

Now I can definitely drink guilt free, AF arrived today which I am glad about. As soon as I had a neg HPT I knew I wasn't pg so now I can start my 2nd round of clomid tomorrow.. Praying so hard this cycle or next cycle works.. Will be interested to see what my day 21 progesterone level is tis cycle.. I can just ring for the results this time, which is great, it gets quite expensive seeing these doctors all the time!

Blessed, sorry this was not your month. Enjoy your drinks and let your hair down. It might just be the last time you can do so in ...ohhhh about 9mths!!

Love to all...enjoy your weekends.
    HM xoxo

Gi - you sounds like you have some positive energy... it is almost bouncing off the page at me.... yay!!!! I love lists too.... there is some fun in making them, but even more fun in crossing off what you set out to achieve... it's really good that you are doing some things for yourself. Don't feel guilty... you need to look after yourself..... and it's so nice to hear that you are giving yourself permission to do so....

Oh and I breathed such a sigh of pure relief for your SIL... phew, that is such good news. Still annoying to be watched, as that comes with its own worry, but good results on the lump being benign.

Blessed - oh sweetie... sorry that this first cycle of clomid didn't work... but soon your bfp will be here. Go out and really enjoy yourself tonight, you deserve it.

LnD - hmm, I think you should do something nice for yourself today or tomorrow. You've got a really big week coming up, so just go and indulge your soul in something decadent... doesn't have to be food - a nice walk, sitting quietly and reading, or grab a blanket tonight and go and lay out under the stars a while.

Chez - how are you doing? Going quietly mad at home yet?

AFM - well after a good run of remembering to temp, there have been a few days where I didn't, but remembered to this morning, so feel like I am back on track. I also went for a run on thursday, nothing grand, just a couple of laps of a tiny park... but it's been so long since I've been. And it didn't hurt too much, but more than the 1 lap I did on Wednesday ....

Dory...Laps are my thing too. I don't enjoy running much but i enjoy going round in circles. LOL Seriously i like being able to measure my progress accurately by counting laps, same terrain, know what to expect....hmmm does this shed some light on the inner workings of my mind. Good on you for getting out to do something for yourself...not easy with a little one.
    Yes big relief for SIL for me too. Selfishly...and it would not have had to affect me directly but I have had enough of bad news lately. Enough of bad luck. So it was seflishly good for me to hear something good for a change, let alone the relief i felt for SIL.

Good on you for remembering the temping. Do you think i should do it too. I have not done that in a long time. A part of me is enjoying less pressure and then a part of me wants a little more comfort of knowing just one more aspect to be sure i am timing things well. Ahhh the pressure of no pressure! LOL.

Right, back to the house. xoxoxo

P.S. A public CONGRATULATIONS! on becoming a Moderator for BB hun. My best link to celebrity status i know. You will be fantastic at it. xoxoxo

Hi Beautiful's!

Goodness, I feel like I've been away for months, not weeks! I'll do my best to catch up and I do apologise if I miss things...

Dory - I'm so excited to hear you are TTC again! That's lovely news and even though the journey will be as scary as it was with Hannah, you will know how worth it it is. Also congrats on becoming a Mod! Woot Woot!!

Gi - I'm delighted to hear that positivity in your "voice" again. You are a remarkable woman and your strength is an inspiration. It goes to show you can get low, but climb your way out of the hole. I truly believe you will get your miracle. Hope you are keeping up with the "one good thing a day". I am! Also, phew about your sister! I've had that happen to me (I was 8 weeks pregnant with this baby when I found a lump the size of my thumb which was also benign but frightening to hear my OB tell me to get it checked before the pregnancy progressed too far). I'll get my lump removed when bub is out as it will annoy me and worry me if it stays.

Blessedatlast - Not sure we have met but welcome and sorry to hear of your BFN this month. Go and enjoy yourself, eat sushi, drink wine, and do all the things you can't do when pregnant. You will get your BFP before you know it :-)

I know I've missed heaps of you and I think Tashy had a BFP??? That's awesome news (and sorry if I dreamt it???). Hoping to see many more BFPs in here soon!

Big hugs to all,
    XOXOXOX

Ladies, due to everything that is currently going on with the lumpectomy and my health, and also the pressures of my business and my photography diploma, hubby and I have decided that we may not be ready for drugs such as clomid or other fertility drugs or intervention.

I think we are going to just have sexy time when we feel like it and if we get lucky then we get lucky. So NTNP as such. I will not be temping. as much as it's going to be hard to 'let go and let it happen' I think it's the best thing for us to do.

I may still go for the cd 21 bloods to occasionally check my progesterone levels, and make sure everything is in tip top condition. But this TTC is honestly doing our heads in.

There's lots more to focus on then me having a baby in my belly (as much as that's what I've longed for... For so long) it's just not practical to stress myself out like I'm doing.

I'll pop in from time to time but I'll be pretty quiet.

Here begins our not trying not preventing (as such) method of TTC.

Hope you all get your much wanted very sticky and healthy bfps xxx I'll be stalking xx

Sent from my iPhone (via Tapatalk) so please forgive the spelling mistakes...

Powelly - awesome to hear from you... sorry about your lumpy scare too - how goes it? Where can I find you if not in this thread if I want to stalk how you are going? And what you said to Gi is what I would have wanted to say, but you said it heaps better.

LnD - good decision sweetie - you might be surprised about a few things in this new phase - just how hard it can be to let go of all the things we do that really just adds pressure to ourselves but we do anyway, and secondly, just how liberating it is not to do them. I hope you get your bfp during the time you're not really trying to.... IYKWIM. FX for tomorrow - have you done something nice for yourself? I think it's pretty good advice.... Gigi took it and look how she's got her mojo back. You deserve to indulge yourself.

Gi - how is that bathroom coming along?

Hello to those I've not done persies for - Lollylegs, Tashy, Kate, MissB, Lady Tess... anyone Ive missed... sorry. Need a nap.

AFM just wanted to share....Oh funny moment here yesterday. DH, Hannah and I are out walking. Its dusk. We're on a concrete path ( so the contrast between light and dark is good) and see a dark gray snake - about a foot long, and maybe index finger wide, wriggling towards us. DH is pushing the pram, thankfully, as when I see the snake, I utter f**k, f**k and bolt in the opposite direction to the snake. I couldn't really control my reaction. When I am far enough away I turn around and start laughing at my reaction only to see DH backpeddling too. He managed to do it without the profanities. The snake continued to slither towards us and then off the edge of the path. It's not the first snake we've seen out walking, but the first to come towards us. It didn't look like it was attacking or being defensive, just more scared of us really. It was sort of coming down a hill and across the path when we came across it. Anyway, I am only sticking to the path, cause then at least I can see the little things.

Here's a quick question about threads - I've been thinking about it for a while - would you find it helpful to have somewhere in the thread a list of all who are subscribed to it? I have so much trouble remembering sometimes, and I hate to leave anyone out for fear they'll think they're not in my thoughts, but I know that I do leave people out if they haven't posted for a while. Anyway, just curious if it's something you think you'd like.

Yes yes yes, that would be great Dory. I have often had the very same thoughts but then also thought it was not possible.
    Look at you...changing the world already, i love it!

Powelly, HI!! It has been a while. Thank you for your words sweety, you are just so lovely. I do feel much stronger at the moment and it blows my mind too how one can hit such depths and manage to come back. When you are down there it often feels like it could never happen. Thankful for the miracles of the human heart, mind, body and soul to heal- no matter what the path.

LnD, I am quietly so so happy you have made this decision. You know me, the hippy, go with the flow kind of girl. You have so much going on right now. I have such faith in you to be able to handle anything that comes your way but i also worry for you that the load can be too much for anyone. Good on you as i know this must have been a very difficult decision to make.
    I hope hope hope that this is the perfect path for you and you get a big surprise. It will be a chllenge to let go a bit, but i bet you do it easier than you think. xoxox It will take time hun. Good Luck and this post has just filled my heart. You have such strength. Heal my friend and find yourself all over again. xoxo Thinking of you tomorrow.

Dory, bathroom happening but very slowly. I promise to do something on it today. I am trying to take the tiles out of there so very slowly to avoid tile dust throughout the bedroom. So i am removing some and then letting the settle, then removing more. We are getting there. xoxo

Hi girls! how are we all?
    Lysndan, i like ur decisioin hun, u can alway do it for 6 months and if nothing happens then come back to actively TTC, hopefully it happens for u though.

not much going on here CD...something, not 100% sure, all i knows is we'll be doing some seeerious BDing aroung the 10th
    quiet weekend, oldest has gastro, ewwww. cant handle big kid spew, give me milk possets anyday!

Skybie - poor little moo.... hope she feels better soon. I love the idea of lots of BD'ing.

Gi - PML - it took me ages to work out what you were saying yes yes yes to. OMG I am so vague at times.

LOL, oh that could have been interesting!

Thinking of you Skybie.

Going to go and do some exercise. oxox

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast