Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester SEPT/OCT07

Default TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester SEPT/OCT07

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month for a

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - cailin@bellybelly.com.au Admin
    Flowerchild ~ flowerchild@bellybelly.com.au
    Tiggy - tigga_m@hotmail.com

or alternately you may contact Kelly at info@bellybelly.com.au (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...
    You will find the previous thread HERE

Morning Everyone
    Well I'm totally confused...CM this morning and ovulation pain and I was thinking I was pregnant!?@!
    Long weekend here so we're busy on the landscaping project...but covered in sunscreen, hat, shirt...in light of the previous weeks events!
    Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Ah Ellie that would explain it lol. MY PIL just flew over to Perth so FIL just rang to say they got there ok and it was a warm 22deg yet here it is 12 after a night of 3 and snow.
    You can get ovulation type pain when pg as it is the ovary increasing production of life sustaining hormones.. on the other hand I have also known it to be the corpus luteum breaking down preceding AF and if that is accompanied by EW then I KNOW it is at most 36 hrs til AF arrives in my case.

Have fun with the gardening, I had that planned for this weekend but with it being so cold and 22mm of rain in the last 24 hrs I think I'll hold off.
    hugs
    Judy

Good point Judy...who know's what is going on with my body! DH wants to 'get busy' anyway...I'm not too sure with everything else that's going on...might just enjoy the gardening instead lol!

Ellie - Good luck with the melanoma that was removed (just reading your sig)

Thanks LizJessie...just another little hurdle on the journey

Ellie - Exactly - And I'm sure it will be going great

Have any of you guys tried the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? I was just wondering.. I just ovulated 3 days ago according to my chart and cm and opks... and we tried the plan.. I can honestly say for the first time in my life I am NOT interested in BDing for a few days. But my point.. as crazy as it is... I am all kinds of crampy and I am scared I am actually ovulating now. Seriously though, could all my other signs be wrong? I know the pain is in my ovary b/c when I got the huge clot in my right one, I know just where the little buggers are now. Any ideas? Someone tell me to shut up? please?

Ellie - been praying for one negative(biopsy) and one positive(hpt) for you soon.

Mel - still praying for a bfp.. hang in

Everyone else - I have a feeling really good things are going to happen for several of you very soon!

Hi everyone -

CeCe - what is sperm meets egg plan, I have never heard about it ?

I agree good things are coming our way.

Just a quick post to say Hi as we only just got back from our long trip. Didn't want to get lost, so a quick hi and hope everyone is well.

n.b: we are never going on a drive longer then 3 hours with a toddler..............

Hi ladies, Hope you don't mind me butting in - I just thought I'd let you know that I have tried the Sperm meets egg plan and it has worked for me. I fell pregnant the first month we tried it after being unsuccesful for 8 cycles. Unfortunately I lost that pregnancy and so next time we ttc I fell pregnant the second cycle trying using the same method.

HTH

All the best,
    Last edited by Inanna; October 1st, 2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: link not allowed

Thankyou sjs, looks very interesting. Has anyone else tried this ? How did it go ?

sjs-- thanks for posting the link. I have been caught up in worry today.

I am losing my mind a bit today... took my 12 yo to a birthday party and was stuck listening to the same lovely pregnant woman who was so rude to me recently. She was wearing some of the clothes I gave her and going on and on about how sad she is about having another boy. I am 4 DPO and have been crampy but was just chalking it up to a cyst or something. BUT when I got home, I am spotting. its only when i pee but I am freaked. Can my cycle really be this screwed up? I know I ovulated (temp shift, opk, cm) and I think its way too early for implantation. SO I am wondering if any of you had experience with spotting this soon after ovulation? I am teetering on the edge of crazy and I need someone to lend an opinion other than the one I have come up with...you know the "I'm cursed and will never get pregnant again" opinion.

Blessings to you all!
    CeCe

cece - could maybe your opk have been +ve on the day you o'd rather then 48 before? that could make you a few extra days ahead. i read somewhere the other day that some womens lh only reaches its peak on teh day of o. sorry i'm not that technically minded, maybe judy or someone else can help

how is everyone today?
    ellie - hows your leg? any signs of af or o'ing, i got some o type cramping a few days b4 af was due and some cm, actually thats still continuing.
    jo - how was your weekend camping?
    mel - hows the moods going?
    sb - where are you? any testing or signs of af? oh and go melbourne lol
    judy - good luck with your app hope it all goes well
    to those on the tww, how you feeling? to those nearing o time, get b'ding, lol
    me - i'm feeling ok, had a bit of an emotional/hormonal weekend, mil came to do some curtains at our house, came home and she'd moved a few things around to where she liked them to go, i'm sorry but i am thankful for the curtains and all but its not her place to move things in my home. df actually thinks nothing of it and told me i am being ungrateful. do you think i am being unreasonable? had a wedding on saturday, it was beautiful, we didn't know anybody except the bride and groom, but it was really quite nice, i didn't need to hide my lack of drinking from anybody. kept crying though just little things bought me to tears. then yesterday we found out my cousin lost her bub, she was due early march so i can only assume she was between 12/16 weeks, so now am questioning my mind and body. sorry ladies i shouldn't post this here.

Klee-- could be i guess. I am just worried that I am out for this cycle I think. Its this gross brown sludge kinda spotting that has stopped now. I was thinking more negative thoughts than implantation. I just thought 4dpo was way way too early for anything good symptoms wise. I don't know. And I know I'm not supposed to know... God has His plans for us... I just wish He handed out cliff notes. ( Do y'all have cliff notes in AUS?)

Blessings,
    CeCe

PS Kleeeeee-- how ya feeling? I am so stoked for you!

Klee- i was typing while you were posting... why shouldnt you post that here? Being pregnant in no way erases your loss of Pheobe. I can think of nowhere better to be when the fear sets in. You all hardly know me and my crazy ways but you have made me... some daft Texan... feel cared after. I just want you to take a moment to breathe in and wrap yourself in new beginings. I know you must be terrified and elated all at the same time. But I, for one, am not even close to upset by reading about how you feel. God willing, we will all be in your boat someday. I am sorry for your cousin and rooting for you! Hugs!
    CeCe

Cliff notes????

Oh and also what was that sperm meets egg conception theory????

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast