Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after 1st trimester ~ December 07

Barb, thank goodness for your DH, let him keep holding you and cry that pain away, my heart is breaking for you babe xoxoxo Its just not kosher for comments like that- do they not THINK before they open their mouths?? I have had a fair share of similar comments. my fave was my dad at a big dinner- we had just lost Zahra and there were a few ppl there with kids who were busy feeding them and sortin gthem their dinner while the mums and dads dinners were sitting there going cold-My Dad looked me straight in the eye and said "isnt it great not to have to worry about feeding kids, we just get to eat our dinner hot" i could have punched him, instead i took myslef far far away and left him wondering what he had said to upset me....... to this day he still hasnt figured out why i was upset.

Big Hugs Barb, big huge hugs

I read in one of my nursing journals that in some cultures heavy menses are considered a good thing because they see the menstrual cycle as cleaning out your system. (Gotta find that silver lining, right?)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast