Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT 07

Default TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT 07

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month.

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...
    You will find the previous thread HERE

You have got to be kidding... I just typed out a big long response to everybody and then when I hit submit it said thread closed and I lost it all Well I will try to remember everything I wrote, here goes:

Klee - Hope you are feeling alright today See you tonight.

SB - Bummer about the tear, but glad to see you got over that little hurdle quickly. Good luck with the OPKs, I hope the faint pos turns into a big fat pos so you can get jiggy with it... gently of course

Lynn - Glad to hear you are feeling good today, after the ultrasound you will be feeling even better... say hi to *Hope* for me.

Ellie - So sorry you have to go through all of this :hugs: Its great the mole turned out to be innocent, but that doesnt mean you are not allowed to be p***ed off about other stuff. I really hope this coming IVF cycle is the last for more reasons than to rest your body... I hope its the last because your wish will be granted.

CeCe - Dont apologise for venting, thats what we are all here for

SJ - Hope you got lots of work done.

Auntie M - I think we are destined to an eternity of good and bad days from the moment we lose our babies, all we can hope for is that with time the good days start outweighing the bad - and I believe they do,

Judy - Sorry the witch arrived, it sucks!

Bailey - I know you are not around much at the moment but wanted to say that I miss old Gov. Tightpants

Hi to everyone else, hope you are well.

Me - Definitely having EPU tomorrow, going in at 9am. Also having transfer on Friday and the longest 2WW ever! Apparently I need to have a GA but its pretty tame so dont expect too much pain or discomfort. I hope they get some good healthy eggies and swimmers and can make then into our future bub. I feel excited and positive, but at the same time really nervous cause I just cant imagine the time when I get my bfp... please let it be my turn soon

Mel- I have added you to my prayers list for the next very long three weeks. I am excited for you!
    CeCe

Hi mel - just posted in your IVF thread xxx

Mel - goodluck for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you!

As for me, not in a very positive mood, so won't post much, just to say hi, how is everyone?

Mel - I'm glad that you are excited and positive about tomorrow. Me too!!! Let me know how you go. Sending you heaps and heaps of and please please let this be your month

Jo -

Mel: I too am just so excited and nervous with you. I hope with all my being that after this long 2ww you will have a big fat positive. I have a really good feeling about this.

You (like every other wonderful woman in this thread) deserve so much happiness.

Big love and

Lv Spring

Thanks so much girls, if positive vibes count for anything I am sure I will get that bfp

Jo, I am so sorry you are feeling down - :hugs: for you.

Hey Mel,
    Wishing you lotsa luck for tomorrow. I like everyone else have a good feeling about this one.

Mel I have everything crossed for you for a good pick up, 100% fertilization rate and then succesful transfer and 40 weeks for growing.... well ok, I guess it is about 38 wks as you have done the first few hard weeks.

Jo right there with you hun so sending you big hugs

Lynn keep the good feelings flowing

Hi Bailey

Ellie it must be such a hard place for you right now with your dr putting a time limit on tries. I hope this one last try is all it takes hun.

Kat so far as I know eating does not affect OPKs only how much you have to drink. So eat all you want but hold back on the fluid lol.

Cece thanks for sharing the song. How long before you move?

Sheree hey hun, how is your household today? I sure don't envy you running a newsagency.. those early mornings would knock me out.

Klee how are you feeling?
    Hugs and hi to those I missed
    I have a busy household and of course it gets worse when I sit here to type up replies... gosh they are in for a shock when I am on rest from the lap lol. Thank you for the replies on pg after a lap.
    I better go save the day here again.. ho hummm
    Jude

Just a quick post to say hi lovely ladies. Be back later to post.

Thanks Judy- i will remember that!!

Quick one from me.. sorry, just making sure i am subscribed to the thread- i will be back to do personals tomorrow

Quick bit of news... i am a grandmother of the fur kind!!!
    My cat has had kittens... i know that is probably not good for the native environment, but i keep my cats in at night (i didnt think brothers and sisters would make kittens.. ooops) and we will be finding good homes for them, and after this she will be desexed, i was just too late this time.
    But they are sooooooo cute!!! She is such a proud mum!! She keeps looking at me like "look what came outta me mum!!!" and she kisses them and nuzzles them all together.... so cute!!!!! She had six kittens, and we are waiting for more chicken eggs to hatch- so my minagerie is growing larger by the day!!!!
    Just thought i would share... might go make a birth announcement for good practice!!! LOL just kidding!!!

Big hugs to everyone!!!
    STARBRIGHT oxoxxoxox

howdy everyone.
    Starbright- oh, sweety, your dream made me cry. thank you so much for sharing that lovely bit of hope. i'll think of your dream when i get frightened. my name is michelle, but most call me m. maye will do just fine if it means peanut arrives safely and i am peaceful. thank you. first scan is today . . . i didn't dream well last night. dh will go with, so hopefully it will be okay. sorry you have to be so adept at life's curve balls. it does seem that some get more than others. i'd give you a big hug if i were there. congrats on the kitties, hard to be down with kitties around!
    CeCe- thanks for the song. guess i needed a good cry.
    Mel- you are right. i just have to hang on for those good days. i am wishing with all my heart that this will be your "good day" and that your turn is now.
    Jo- big hug to you.

morning ladies, just wanted to send a huge good luck to mel for today, so so many positive thoughts coming your way, i hope they get loads of ripe juicy follies, and for df, good luck we are pulling for him, lmao, well maybe not, just wanted to make you laugh.
    jo - thinking of you hon, you know where i am if you need to talk

GL for today Mel.

Goodluck for today Mel!

AuntieM - goodluck with your scan!

feeling a bit better today (a little anyway) how is everyone?

Mel -- super duper good thoughts sent to you!

angelic... we will be moving back home to Texas in 2 years, 8 months and a couple days. I miss being home SO much! Give me "howdy" , "yes ma'am", "Have a good one" and polite people anyday over the boring, quiet, keep to yourself kind of people here.

I would post more... but I am in a pretty ugly place today. Temp dropped and I should start tomorrow. does seeing blood ever get better? Its like everytime I see blood on a pad .... life is saying "ha ha you will always be missing a part of you" I think I need my head examined.

CeCe
    Last edited by CeCeSays; October 10th, 2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: typos

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast