Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester #3

Default TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the first trimester #3

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month for a

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE

Thought I would start a new thread with some good news - my HcG levels today are 274!!

I am so pleased I am officially UTD - yay.

Will pop back later off to tell DH and get some lunch.
    xx

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO TESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such wonderful news. You my fine woman are going to have a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heybacko Guest

Yay, Tess - that's great news - well done you (and DH of course!!!)

ooh, these little green guys are getting a hammering this month!!

Yayyyyyyyyyy Tess!!!
    I am sooooo happy for you!

You will have that gorgeous screaming baby in your arms very very soon. Congrats. Take care babe

Wow, there are so many BFP on this site- please let me be next- I've been waiting for so long...
    Congratulations!
    Jo

Deb - thinking of you tomorrow. I am positive the scan will go beautifully and little Col will be there beating away and getting so much stronger and bigger. Take care

Jo (jlk) - That is excellent news that you can officially join the TTC club. I hope you get your bfp very very soon. I can totally understand about not wanting a bfn on Storm's due date. Monday is Cooper's 6 month birthday and AF is due on Tuesday. I have never had a 14 day luteal phase so that means it will come on the weekend or Monday. I just don't know how I will handle it if it comes. What is Storm's due date? Thinking of you :hugs:

Spring - I won't be a sore loser! Congrats on winning the footy but just remember there are 2 more games to go!! I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your sister and K.

Klee - nothing like a fresh new colour to bring a girl up. I hope everything is ok on the family front. If there is anything you need to vent, just remember we are here. Is AF due tomorrow?

Bailey - how are you feeling? I hope you are ok. I can only imagine the new set of worrying that has now set in for you. I hope you can get a really good ob or dr that can helping you through the next few months.

Mel - how are you today? Have you tested again? Thinking of you

Tommysmum - enjoy your weekend with MIL. Talk to you next week.

Well I am ok.......I guess. Just feeling a little down. My sore throat has gone which is good but I just can't kick the feeling that nothing is happening. I don't have any symptoms and I have gone from being really positive to not being very positive at all. I'm not sure if it is my body's way of preparing for the bad news. I am also dreading Monday. I still can't believe that Cooper is not here and that he is 6 months on Monday. I know we all have these feelings from time to time but I just don't understand why this happened, why it happened to me, why it happened to Cooper. He was so perfect in every way, so why was he taken from me. I just don't know if I will cope if I get a bfn on his birthday. How much can one person take?

tess - yip yi[ yippppppppeeeeeeee, so exciting, congratulations,
    man the happy dance is getting a bit of a go this month, jump you bouncing green guys.
    lynn - i don't know what to say hon, Cooper was so special he was needed somewhere else. I know that doesn't help, but i just can't think of what else to say, I just want to give you a big hug. i'm still feeling very positive that this is your month

and yes AF is due tomorrow, i haven't had the coinciding monthly visit from her friend d-rea (sorry I know TMI) so i am looking at that as a positive. not getting a visit from that is always a positive lol

Lyn
    Know the feeling of down only too well. Have you seen a counsellor? I'm thinking of going as I think you can only self talk so much. I saw that there are a lot of support organisations for Stillbirth/m/c in VIC but few if any in Sydney.
    ((HUGS))
    Jo

Heybacko Guest

Oh Lynn,

I hate hearing the pain and loss in your posts...I hate the huge unfairness of it and the pain you have to endure...I know nothing will put it right but I have every faith there is a little brother or sister for Cooper coming to you...

Big hugs
    Alex
    xxx

Hi all,

Tess - YAY!!!!! Huge congrats!

Spring - Queensland was just lucky! LOL! (mind you i'm more of an AFL kinda girl)

Klee - fingers crossed AF stays away!

Lynn - I'm sorry you are feeling so down at the moment! Sending you {{{{HUGE HUGS}}}
    Storms due date is/was the 8th June, my thinking is if i dont try this month then i wont have the dissapointment of a bfn along with coping with her due date! IYKWIM?
    Then i could go full steam ahead next month!

lynn - sweetie i'm sorry i didn't say the right thing, i just feel for you so much and sometimes i just don;t know how to put things, you've gone through so much and keep going you are an inspiration, Cooper will guide his brother or sister to you and it will happen soon.
    just in the middle of crying for you and one of my workmates bought me in some flowers, she said it was a thank you for something i did the other day (which wasn't much) and I asked if she minded if i took them to Phoebe on the weekend, she said she was hoping I would as that was the real reason she bought them but she didn't know how to say it. I just wanted to share that with you.

Hi
    Lynn - I am so sorry you are going through all this - you are always there for me and know what to say that I feel awful not being able to help. I hope you get your BFP this month as I know how hard it is going month after month with yet another disappointment. I have my fingers crossed for you and sending you huge hugs.

Klee - that was a wonderful thing your workmate did today - how thoughtful. Most people at my work do not know what happened to me except one day I was huge and the next gone - with nothing to show in between. It is so important to have friends especially those that understand and care.

JLK - thanks honey - i am sorry that Storm's EDD is coming up soon. I found it to be a very difficult day, we found that we talked about everything that had happened and what we wanted to do with out future and decided to try for another baby. We only DTD on my EDD and i feel it is a miracle that I am UTD. I can understand your reasoning and you need to do what is best for you and DH. We are here for you whatever you decide.

Astrajoey - I hope you manage to find a place where people can support you - can you not go to S&K meetings. There are a few others ladies in here from Sydney that go and i am sure they can help you out. Grieving effects us all differently and we heal at different rates - do what is best for you and DH.

Tommysmum - sorry I did not reply earlier but I am feeling very well thanks. I have some nausea but not too bad - only dry wretching when brush my teeth (fun!). Fortunately the cramps have calmed down which is good. How are you going? Maybe I should join you in the other thread too??

Bailey - how are you feeling honey? has it sunk in yet? My doctor has referred me to the FMU, is that something you could request of your doctor? Hope you are doing okay though - I am so pleased for you.

Hi to everyone else - taking me too long to do personals - Spring, Mel, HeyBacko & Flowerchild. I hope you are all doing okay today.

Speak to you later, T.

Hey Tess,
    Just wanting to return the smiley jumping guys so here goes

To be honest, it hasn't really sunk in yet, I am excited, but the fear kind of balances it out so it's almost like I don't really feel any different. I know that must sound weird. That is why I wanted to do the ticker, I think I just needed to remind myself.

I understand bailey - I was the same with the ticker.

What is good is that yours is counting down and mine is counting up - so I can find out how long to go by checking out yours!! I hope that makes sense.

Take care, look forward to sharing this journey with you and holding our bubs in 8mths.
    xx

Hi Tess,
    Congratulations on your pg!!
    What is an S and K meeting?
    Jo

Hey guys,

Jo - S&K is Sids snd Kids. They do a monthly support group for parents of babies who are stillborn or who pass away shortly after birth.

Tess - What is the actual due date that you have? I am not 100% sure with mine beacause my cycles are crazy, but I think it is about 29 JAN but because I will be having a cesarean I guess it will be mid Jan. It is very exciting to be so close together so we can compare and complain together, and hopefully there will be a couple more BFP's here this months too. I was told when I got my results back in Jan that I would be going to the FMU, but on my first appointment I will work out if I will go there or just the High risk clinic. I am not considered high risk as such, I think that they just put me there for my own sanity.

Lynn - Please don't give up yet.It is still so early for you to get many symptoms. I didn't really have any symptoms either, except constipation - joy! And, even if this is not your month, your body is responding so it is only a matter of time, Just don't give up yet. I hope you are well.

Spring - I am still not talking to you cos I am a sore loser! Have fun in the sun*****e state - ooops, did I say that? I meant sunSHINE. Lol.

Klee - Thinking of you...let us all know how you go tomorrow. Has your headache gone?

Mel - Have you busted out a test today?

Hi too to everyone else...will be back later

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast