Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after 1st Trimester June 07 #1

Default TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after 1st Trimester June 07 #1

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month for a

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE

Oh I missed the other post - but hey good news for a new post.

CONGRATULATIONS LYNN - I am so happy for you - wishing you a stress free 8mths honey.

So when will your due date be? You are going to be another late january mum arn't you!!

Take care, I am so happy I have a stupid grin on my face - Tess.

Thank you Tess. My EDD is 5 Feb so not far behind you guys. January will be a busy month won't it.

Deb - thinking of you and Col today hope the scan goes well and you get the results from the bt. Take care :hugs:

Lynn - I am soooooo excited for you Congratulations!!!!

Deb - thinking if you today. Keep me posted.

Big hellos to everyone else

Lynn - Where is your ticker girlfriend?? Have you messaged Spring to let her know? And last question, how is DH doing??

Thanks Michelle! By the time I join the pg thread, you will have left! Look at your ticker go!! How are you feeling? Not long now and you will have that crying bubba in your arms.

Hey Bailey! I'm still working on the ticker. Not sure I have found the 'right' one for me. I will look again today and add it to my sig. I don't think it has really sunk in yet so maybe that is why I am not rushing to do it. Maybe I should do it so I do believe it! Yes I messaged Spring yesterday and she rang me straight back. She is so cute! She was so excited, it was beautiful. At least when I do something crazy she will be able to say that it is normal because she has done it!!! DH is just beautiful, he is sooooo happy. All this week he would come home and say 'is bean still with us' and I would say yes (because AF hadn't arrived). Then I rang him yesterday after I got the news and all I said was hello and he said 'we have a bean don't we'. He could tell from my voice that it was good news. He said last night that he is scared and nervous because he really wants to bring this bubba home, and I said WE WILL!!! Then he said Coop is going to be a big brother, and I burst into tears. It is such an emotional roller-coaster ride already.
    I have booked in to see my ob in 2 weeks and I will see FS in 3 weeks for a scan. I am seeing my gp today (who is also a counsellor) so I think I have a lot of support (medically) around me. How are you feeling?

Lynn - How sweet your DH is, I am meant to be working and I am here nearly crying. I am just so happy for you. I feel the same though, I was happy when I found out but almost right away it was balanced out by fear. I still feel it now a week and a half later, it is like it's almost not true or something, like it has still not sunk in. I know it will only get harder as it goes on, but I think that we just have to take it a day at a time. Well at least we all have eachother to talk eachother out of stupid thoughts and fears. Love the ticker!

It is a lot to take in. To be honest I didn't think that it would have worked for me on my first cycle of FSH/IUI. My FS did say that it can take a few cycles to get the dose right so I didn't really think it would work. Also because I thought that I would have fallen the first cycle after Cooper and then when I was told that I wasn't responding to Clomid I just thought this is going to be a long, difficult journey.

You are so cute. Stop crying babe (although it is very sweet ) My mum happen to ring right after I got off the phone to the clinic yesterday so I didn't have time to take in what they had said. When she said its mum, I just burst into tears. She said oh Lynn, tell me what happened. So after lots of blubbering, I said it worked. She said WHAT!! It worked, then what are you crying for! She thought because I was crying that it didn't work. She and dad were so excited. She is so cute, she said to me can I uncross my toes now because I have blisters! LOL! I can't wait till she comes home.

It is great that we are only a week apart because we can talk about our fears together. This is going to be a bumpy journey, one of fears, excitement but ultimately at the end we WILL be bringing our bubs home

Lynn - very exciting isn't it but a very emotional time - all you said i can totally understand - i think we are all going through exactly the same feelings at the same time/stage in our pgncy. I told my sister and some friends today at playgroup - i just burst out crying as it was so emotional again - they all cried too. But it is a very exciting time just the same.

Hey girls - just a quickie from me to see how Lynn is feeling today, your DH is sooooo gorgeous LOL @ your mums comment

Well after reading this page it has just sunk in that I am one of the very few in here without a pg ticker I am feeling pretty that I still dont have one, I mean its been 9 months on Tuesday since Nicholas was born. Dont get me wrong I am extremely happy for each and every one of you because I know what you have all been through and you deserve it so much. I guess I am just sitting here thinking that I deserve it too, but it seems mother nature doesnt agree

Anyway, hope you are all feeling well,

Mel
    Last edited by Mel1977; June 1st, 2007 at 02:24 PM.

P.S. Deb - best of luck for your scan, cant wait to hear that Col is growing beautifully

CONGRATULATIONS LYNN (Love the Ticker)- GREAT NEWS TOMMYSMUM!!!!
    - my limited ability with forums/new threads etc meant I missed a whole day of excellent news - I thought everyone had gone quiet and I started to feel very worried - but the opposite was true!
    Sensational news - even though I hardly know you I feel so excited...I even rang my DH and told him the good news and dear thing said "Who's pregnant?" - I forget I only let him read some of the posts LOL.
    Mel - special, long, heartfelt, enormous hugs to you! You DO deserve this and I will be sending every bit of white light/positive energy and love your way today, tomorrow and every day until that AF gets on her bike and pi34es off for a good 10 months! And as for mother nature - she just better get on the baby train because it's headed your way!!!
    And when it does you'd all better stay in this thread because you know I'll never be able to find you and your tickers in cyber land if you change places.
    Mel, It would be great if we went on the same day to the OB - I'll still be getting blood sucked out of me trying and trying to convince DH to try again and I we'll both be rubbing your tummy in the waiting room. All this positive news in the universe just HAS to help us all!! Bring it on!
    Special love - Georgie

Oh Mel, big big hugs to you I know exactly how you are feeling. Up until yesterday I was thinking that I would be the only one left in this thread. I never thought my time would come and then bang! It did. Your time is so very close, I can feel it. You deserve it, just as much as any of us. I will be hoping so much that your appointment next Thursday goes really well and they have a fantastic plan for you and in 4 weeks time you will be announcing your pg. Sending you the biggest hug ever!!

Mel and Georgie - i have been thinking about you both (and of course everyone else here who is TTC) - we all have. Your little beans will be here in no time - i can feel it - it will definitely happen and i am sure sooner than you think. I have every confidence in your bodies (and your mind) that those little eggies will be caught.

Whilst you feel that "the TTC group" is getting smaller (AND IT IS !!! which is a good sign for all), the support is only getting bigger cause we are going to be here for you and send positive vibes your way all the time. We are not going anywhere (well maybe to the loo a bit more in between posts).

All you ladies are very special and i have every faith you will be holding a baby of your own in your arms very soon. So while we are here why not spread some

And remember, when we have all had our little babies we will all be back here wanting to have another....so the TTC group will never go.....!

Hi there Girls,
    Remember me?

Mel- Im so sorry you are down at the moment but please belive that it is going to happen and very soon, I mean look at whats going on around here! And im still here just plodding along, I cant explain but there seams to be a reason for everything that happens, I was only thinking about this the other day Knowing that my last babba was due now and running around like a mad women taking Dad to all the doctors, test etc and would have had a new born.......it would have great to have baby and no cancer BUT the big plan for all of us. I know it wont make it any better for you but it always seems to work out like that. Im praying for you to be the very next one xxx

Lynn - As I said yesterday We can not be happier for you both. I love Nathans reaction last night what wonderful news im so so so happy, I have tears again!!! I just new it!!! Can I be Aunty Nat?

Deb - Ds made the bus and loves it. Now how are you going have you got those results yet and praying for all very good news. Oh and when I was talking to one of dads drs the other day she was saying how very very important it is for us girls on all those wonderful drugs to be taking calciumwith added D as both pred and clexcane drane it from our bones, Im having my second BD scan next week to check and see if any changes since 2yrs ago. Thanks once again for all that wonderful info I will contact the jurno on it.

Spring - Have a wonderful time in the capital hope its nice and cold and you can cuddle by a fire somewhere!! Hows that little bean going?

Bailey - How are you going? are you getting MS yet? Oh im so excited about all these babies comming home. xxx

Tommysmum - Great news on your scan. Im thinking it must be a boy just sleeping around not doing to much!

Georgia - Please dont feel alone you to will get that babba and I need someone here with me!

Well I had DS come home from school this morning "feeling very SICK!" now playing playstation (when you are sick in this house its to bed with you!) but now that its after 3.00pm he feels better and can play it! Im such a mean mum but sleep helps everthing I just wish someone would send me to my bed (alone) even if Im bad they dont send me there!!!!!!!! what will it take? We are just planning our hoilday and hanging around not doing to much which I must sa is a nice change from the past month around here! well im going to make a cuppa.....yeah Ill have a wine later and will be back.

Luv Nat xx

Hey Mel - Like Lynn, I thought I would be the last one here too. It took me about 6 positive HPT's AND a BT to prove to me I was UTD. So, it will happen, I don't want to say to be patient, cos we all know how hard that is, and how it doesn't help, but your time will be soon. Especially now that we have FS Coit-inspector on the case! Lol, sorry! But now there is so much extra to go around, so it is only a matter of time. We are all here to send lots and lots of positive vibes to you, and the Golden Pig has been successful so far, so I am sure he won't want to ruin his record and let you down. Hang in there Mel, great things will happen for you.

Of course you can be Aunty Nat But you will have to put up with one crazy woman for the next 8 months! DH is just beautiful - he has already gone into protective mode, I love it!!

I wonder too if things happen for a reason. I say this because when I was pg with Cooper we said that we would wait until he was 6 months old and then try again (knowing it took us ages to fall pg). Well Cooper was 6 months on Monday and now I'm pg!

Have a wine for me!!

Nat - Don't forget, send me some details for your trip and I can look into some stuff for you

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast