Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after 1st Trimester June 07 #2

Default TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after 1st Trimester June 07 #2

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month for a

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin - [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild ~ [email protected]
    Tiggy - [email protected]

or alternately you may contact Kelly at [email protected] (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE

Lynn - That is fantastic... Well you dont do things by halves do you I know you would be ecstatic to have twins so lets keep our fingers crossed

Deb - Good going Col Every single ultrasound is just that little bit closer to meeting him/her in person :hugs: Cant believe you are almost 10 weeks already :O

Jo - for you today. I hope you are ok.

Hi to everyone else

Hi everybody, Hi dr Nick - I just cannot help doing that!?

Lynn - Hope and Beau, Beape and Ho...ha ha, imagin if you had 2 in there...that would be great!

Flowerchild - Yay on the scan. That ticker of your is just speeding home too isn't it. yay Col.

Mel - Thankyou. it means the world to me

Hello to everyone else. I feel yuk today, just MS and bloated and ew! Woo hoo!!

Love The Simpsons - cant wait for the movie I always think of Dr Nick when I say Hi everybody (in my head I say it with that accent LOL)

That's not good about the m/s - but in a way it is cause its signs of pregnancy I hope Faith eases up a little bit though, you wants symptoms but not too many

Bailey - good to hear the MS has hit you hard - well it is a good sign anyway. Sore boobies - DH AND DD !!! want to touch them all the time - they are bloody too sensitive at the moment - go away kids (yes you too DH!).

Bailey: MS is such a pain in the butt but such a great thing at the same time. Anyone else reading this might think I am mildly insane. When I had it, and in the morning had a chuck, I was like, phew I am still sick. OK we need another wing of the nut-house, the chuck room (lol)

Lv Spring

Hi all,

Lynn - wow great results

Deb - sounds like Col is duing well

Big hello to everyone else, hope everyone is well!

I just wanted to thank you all for you thinking of me yesterday, it was a hard day. DH's workmates all remembered as did my parents, but MIL never even mentioned it, nor did any of DH's family
    Af appeared to be staying away i thought,(just had a bit of spotting, then nothing at all yesterday) but it arrived with a bang this morning

Jo I am so sorry AF arrived It sucks huh! Its hard when people dont live up to our expectations which their support, I mean I personally dont think we really ask too much. I hope AF is kind to you, if she has to come at least she can make it as painless as possible.

Jo - I was thinking of you and Storm yesterday and hoping so much that AF stayed away. I'm glad that you had support around you from your parents and unfortunately some people do disappoint us in their lack of support. Maybe AF was being kind to you yesterday but I am sorry that she arrived today. Take care, thinking of you :hugs:

Bailey - I don't think there is two, just one..........little *Hope*. I wish she would make me sick!

Mel -

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Hi gals,

Jo - I am sorry that AF arrived and that the IL's didn't mention anything. Some people just don't get it do they? I hope you are doing ok.

Lynn - Just one huh? Yeah, we'll see. Oh, and be careful what you wish for on the MS, blegh! I have had a horrible day today.

Mel - I have one emoticon to say to you

Spring - Is there room for me in the new ward? Maybe there should be a special wing for those that suffer multiple weirdo-issues.

Kath um I mean Bailey - LOL (in a Kelvin way) Not bothering this month - we have DTD but I havent even stayed in bed to keep everything in place (iykwim ). If I dont try, I cant be disappointed right? Well thats my thinking anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1977 View Post
    If I dont try, I cant be disappointed right? Well thats my thinking anyway.
    I know what you mean Mel, i get a bit like that too

Lynn - I'm sure you'll get m/s soon enough! LOL!

Bailey - hope m/s isn't treating you too bad!

Hello to everyone else!

How are all you girls up Sydney way, hopefully your not too wet!

Hi everyone,
    Sorry I didn't pop in yesterday. We caught the train to Brisbane and didn't get back until late. My kids love the train but man it takes forever!!!!

Sorry Jo that your period arrived... I wish I could wave a magic wand but remember soon the fairy will visit. It's going to happen...

I hope you all have a gorgeous Sunday I will pop back later...

Hey girls

Jo I am sorry that AF reared her ugly head. I too was thinking of you on Friday. With the IL's, I have come to learn that some people are just totally emotionally defunct, their problem honey not yours. I don't know if you have ever read about my MIL, but trust me, I know how it feels not to have our children validated.

Mel: I have been watching your ticker closely babe, that TWW is a killer. I agree with your plan for this month, you just do what you want so if that means getting up after DTD then you go for it. I hope that this month it is glee that you feel, not disappointment.

Deb: The train to Brisbane with 4 kids, girl you need a stiff drink (pitty Col wouldn't allow).

Lynn: Hmm, one or two, perhaps we should start a book and get some money down.

Well all is great here. No dirty weekends though Bailey, the tummy sort of takes away the spontanety at the moment and DTD is getting to be a planned event IYKWIM. We watched Blood Diamond this morning. I don't know if any of you have seen it but it was really hard to watch. Very violent but I closed my eyes during the really bad bits. It is all about the illegal diamond trade in Sierra Leone and the children soliders. We have a rule in our house, if a movie is based on a true story, then no matter how hard it is to watch, those people deserve for their story to be told. I did cry my eyes out though, and I think I even caught DH welling up a bit although he will never admit it.

Anyway, we are going to keep doing the washing, unpacking and then take the dogs for a walk if the rain stays away. We have BABEL to watch this arvo so no doubt I'll be balling again.

I think also it is about time we organise a catch up with the Sydneysiders, I'll post about it in the other thread.

big lv
    Spring

Hey girls,

Spring - I agree with you about the movies, some movies I find really hard to watch but yes I always think well if its hard to watch, imagine living it like those people did. I havent heard of that movie, might have to check it out. Re the TWW I have to admit DH and I DTD on CD11 (because of the test the next morn) and CD13 and thats it, I just dont want to try anymore, if it comes to IVF sobeit but I just cant continue to torture myself each month. In saying that though, on CD12 the FS said that the follie was ready to burst and probably would that night or the next, well that night I had really bad bloating and almost cramping, has the feeling like I had to walk around and support my tummy cause it felt heavy and like my innards were going to fall out and got heaps of EWCM and then the next night the EWCM had pretty much gone. We didnt DTD that night cause I was too tired so we probably missed it anyway, oh well what can ya do. How big is your belly? Do you think you are bigger at this stage of pg than your were with Harry? They say your 2nd you are bigger - I know its true for most of the woman I have know. No doubt your enjoying having DH home finally. It will take some getting used to for you, and even Frank and Vinnie. Bet its much nicer going to bed at night (no I am not being dirty LOL).

Lynn - I read in another post that you are finding it a bit harder being pregnant and I just wanted to send you a big and say that I hope things get a little easier for you (if that is possible). I can understand the mixed feelings you pg women must feel, and not to mention the hormones messing with you as well. It is perfectly normal for you to miss Cooper though, and I would guess that when Hope arrives you will miss Cooper more again. While you will be grateful to have Hope, you will probably be sad because you want Cooper as well. Well thats what I am guessing will happen to all of us anyway, sort of like a bittersweet kind of feeling.

Well later this afternoon is the when the nursery is being taken down, and I am a really bad wife though because I have asked DH to do it on his own. I know that sounds pretty unsupportive but I just dont think I can do it because I will just cry and cry. But then I keep wondering maybe its something I need to do, as hard as it will be maybe its part of my grieving that I need to experience. And really if it makes me cry and cry is that bad? Maybe its good to let it out. Oh well, I dunno what to do.

Hope you all have a nice bonus day off

Mel: Thinking of you today - it's a big thing to do and I am sending you my love and a big squishy hug...
    Did your obs say he would try ivf if you don't conceive this month? You are going to get there my love. It's going to happen.

Hi to everyone else - I hope you are having a lovely long weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1977 View Post
    If I dont try, I cant be disappointed right? Well thats my thinking anyway.
    Lol Mel, I live by this! I am so [email protected] in most things I do, so that if it works out I can then get excited

Sorry I have been a bad poster, I am sick!! Feeling just horrible...but trying not to complain. I will come back later and chat.

Mel: Big :hugs: to you babe. I hope this afternoon wasn't too hard for you and DH. Packing up the nursery is such a symbolic thing, but it doesn't mean that you love or miss Nicholas any less. You aren't a bad wife for asking DH to do it, I did it on my own, my DH said it wasn't something he could do, he said he would,I knew that for me it would be healing but it wasn't the case for him. I cried and cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore, but we got there, as will you and DH. Some more big :hugs: just for you and DH.

Bailey: Oh you are giving me m/s flashbacks. I know you don't want to complain but you still deserve some sympathy because it is overwhelming sometimes. Big *feel better* vibes coming at ya.

Well today has been another nice day just hanging with DH. His cousing is coming over for dinner, he is part of the MIL team but I have promised to be nice. I have a scan tomorrow I think it is a Placenta Doppler scan. The Ob said it wasn't necessary but a wonderful opportunity for DH to see bub and to give me some peace of mind. I am looking forward to it but nervous at the same time.

I then have to go and get my GD BT and get a BT for antibodies. I am O- and DH is A+ so I am due to have an anti D shot soon. Oh the joy, but hey, I'm not complaining. In the arvo DH is going to give the garden a once over and I am going to lay on the couch and recover from the BT. I am such a needle sook.

Big love

Lv Spring
    Last edited by Spring Angel; June 11th, 2007 at 06:39 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast