Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion ~ Twins & More #5

barney Guest

a big hello to all you wonderful twin mummys

Hi Twin Mummies,
    Is anyone out there? It is a little lonely in here.

Azz, Bella, Jenc, Kezzabird, how are you all going?

Smithy, you are a gem for always checking on us.

Bimboo, how are your bubs going, what did you end up having?

We are doing really well, I have just put the girls down and am enjoying a nice glass of wine. Have set my alarm for 1.30am so I can get up and pump, and then will wait and see how long the girls sleep. Sophia woke at 5 am this morning, only because she had wiggled herself out of her wrap and kicked of her blanket, and must have been a bit cold. But I am not complaining, they slept for 7 hours . Still expressing overnight just to make sure I have enough milk to get me through the day. Unfortunately it seems I am not making enough for them both for the 4pm - 7pm crazy time, so am feeding them EBM at 4pm, BF at 6.30 and then topping up, they seem much more settled this way, but overall in 24 hours I have enough so I guess doing ok. Will leave it a few more weeks I think before I cut out the 1am express.

Other than that, still trying to kick this thrush, particularly in my right breast, I even went so far as to buy gentian violet on ebay from the US, and paint my nipples with it, the girls had purple mouths for a day, very goth lol.

If anyone is ready, hope you are well, xx

barney Guest

oh bdt what beautiful little good girls you have there sweety,your doing soooo very well and even a glass of wine you go girlfriend and keep up your amazing work.
    hope all you twin mums are going good love to you all.

Hi, i'm a mother of twins boy and girl and they are 18 months, they are so much fun I enjoy everyday with the. I would love to have other set of twins.

Hi Cathie, I know exactly what you mean. I have loved having twins so much, they are so special. A friend of mine is awaiting her 2nd set of twins. Lucky girl, I am so very happy for her. She gets a lot of comments about what a nightmare her life must be. I just think she is doubly blessed

T
    xx

Hi , she is soo blessed. Yeah everyone always comments on how hard it must be and I tell them it's not hard it's fun. they are so cute Hana just loves Sam so much she kisses him ans gives him his dummy and pats him an the back.And Sam just sits there and enjoys all the attention. I can just see them at preschool together Hana will be getting his shoes ect for him.

barney Guest

hi cathie 5,
    well im not a twin mummy but have always love following all my twin mums around this forum,it just really interest me and i love hearing all the twinny stories.so a big welcome to you hunny and your twins sound so cute

Thanks ladies, I'm looking forward to talking to other twin mummies

Bimboo,
    I know you will be unlikely to come back to this thread so won't read this, and out of respect for you I will not post to your stillbirth thread, but just wanted to express my absolute sorrow to hear your sad news, I just can not imagine your pain and know that there are no words to make any of it better, but please know that you are in my thoughts and I will pray for your angel babies.

xx

Smile

Good morning ladies I just want to popin and see how everyone was going.

Sorry to hear about your loss bimboo I can only imagine what that sort of pain would feel like.

Smithy you are like a breath of fresh air thank you for checking up on us.

Still pretty quite in here we all are so busy now. I am founding that the older the boys get the more busier I get, I just hung out a load of their washing and counted 21 bibs on the line whaoo didn't know I had that many

Hi Cathie5 nice to see a new person in here how is everything going.

Hi BDT, Bella , Kezza, Jenc and Traveller how is everyone going I wish we all lived near each other we could start our own twins playgroup.

We are all doing great they boys have their own personalities I love watching them playing with their sister its so cute. They have been on solids for 2 weeks now and they both love it I think Cody would prefer solids to his bottle little monkey

I will try and popin as much as I can hope to hear from everyone soon take care xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone?
    I'm great Sam and Hana are great, My 4 year old is a bit of a handful sometimes 5 just don't know what to do with her all her behaviour is attention seeking. I go out with her I day a week and I have one to one with her every night reading ect. sometimes she can be really mean to the twins pushing them ect. Does any one have any ideas for me.
    Goodnight

barney Guest

hello to all my beautiful twin mummys,your all doing such a wonderful job ,keep up your fab work girls,thinking of you all

Hi ladies,
    All is well with me, only huge bummer is the morning sickness with number 6. Any way Hope everyone else is fine.
    Cathiexx

Hi everyone
    Cathie, wow #6 congratulations, I hope you kids are looking after you and the morning sickness eases.

Smithy my love, hope all is well, will check the PALTTC thread to see how you are doing.

Azz, hope all is going well with the boys on solids, what fun, I am looking forward to the frequent bib changes lol.

Traveller, hope you are well.

My girls are 12 weeks today, my how time has flown, they are doing fabulously, I am still exclusively breastfeeding, now just waiting for the 12 week growth spurt, and will aim to stretch them out to 4 hourly feeds during the day. They are still sleeping 7 - 8 hours in one stretch at night, so I don't mind the frequent feeds during the day so much. They are much more active and alert during the day, I am looking for fun things to entertain them, though they are not loving the tummy time so much, I really have to try to get them to do 10 mins, I think they might be a bit behind others their age.

Hope everyone is well, love to all xx

Hi there
    Once again it has been forever since I posted on BB. Even though I've been on maternity leave since 28 weeks I never seem to find the time to come on. Took me a while to even find a thread relating to twins!
    We're now 34 weeks PG with twins and as bub 1 is still breach it looks like it will be a c-section around 37 weeks - to be confirmed at OB appointment on Tuesday.
    Apart from having a cold the last couple of weeks and the past 4 days consisting of me having coughing fits every 20 minutes things have been going well and I am looking forward to meeting the new additions to our family.
    I am hoping I can manage to get on here a bit more often so that I can get to know you all, I think i will be needing all the extra support I can find over the next little while!

Thanks for listening xx

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I had no idea that everyone was posting in here

I've had some issues with BB, so just couldn't be bothered with it in the end, I've been spending all my time FBing

It's wonderful to see how everyone has been getting on, you all sound like you're doing a great job.

BDT - Well done you for breastfeeding, you're doing so well, what good girls you have there - isn't it great dressing them the same? I just love taking them out all dressed up, they get sooooo much attention when we go out, I never tire of people telling me what beautiful girls they are. Although I do get fed up with the double trouble comments

Well my girls are both sitting up on their own, they are rolling around all over the place, they are grabbing anything and everything that they pass or passes by them, they are saying mumumumum and dadadadada and nanananananan. Jennifer is now putting weight on her feet and standing when supported, Suzanna still hasn't got the hang of that yet. They are both excellent sleepers going 12 hours straight at night as they have done since 3 months old. They are eating lumpy foods now and are feeding themselves finger foods, they love toast and vegemite and noodles (not together of course) and tonight they had their first taste of jelly - that was funny Their little faces were a picture. They both lurve the attention when we go out, they just smile their little heads off at everyone. Oh and they both have 6 teeth each. The time is just flying by, I can't beleive they are 10 months old today, they will be 1 in two months time!!! That is just crazy!!!

barney Guest

a big hi to all my beautiful twin mummys,ive been off line for a few weeks but have missed you all and i hope you are all going well.big hugs to you all and to your beautiful babies as well.
    take care busy mums

Hi Girls,

I was hoping I could jump into your thread and ask some advice. I have 2 boys 16 months apart, my 2nd son is a very big boy and is in the same size clothes/shoes as his older brother. So in a clothing sense I may as well have twins.

How do you go about keeping their clothes separate, or do you just let them share. I find their jocks ok as one wears Thomas the Tank Jocks, the other has Cars jocks. I find it really hard with socks I have no idea whose is whose.

Just wondering if there is an easier way or should I just let them share.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast