Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin prams

Default Twin prams

Love love love our Mountain Buggy duet. Handles easily on loads of different terrains, easily manoeuvrable and most importantly fits through pretty much any standard doorway I've tried to fit through. Yeah, it may be big and unwieldy putting it in the car boot but IMO its a small price to pay.

Bugaboo Donkey with maxi cosi capsules. Cause mine were tiny we will get a year out of the capsules... I don't like the bassinets but we will prob move straight from capsules to the side by side seats

X

Default Twin prams

I think I'm tossing up between the Baby Jogger City Elite GT and the Bugaboo Donkey Duo.

I like the idea of the bugaboo and having the capsules that clip in. My understanding is that the BJ doesn't have an option for capsules.

However, I can get the BJ on eBay from America for around $650 (as opposed to ~$1000 new here) where I haven't had much luck finding cheaper/second hand options for the Bugaboo.

My third issue is that I live I dirt roads, lots of dirt tracks and paths - is the bugaboo up to that?

Sorry for all my questions!

Default Twin prams

If you you tube bugaboo donkey there is a video that shows you all different ways to use it, plus how it can be used on different terrain etc. I'm having my baby in Friday and my donkey has been sitting in my games room since I was 12 weeks pregnant, I can't wait to use it

I don't have twins but my friend swears by the Bugaboo Donkey Duo.

Best thing ever she reckons!

Absolutely love the baby jogger city select for my twins!

Default Re: Twin prams

I have the baby jogger citi mini GT version.
    I originally bought it for a baby and toddler, as I didn't like the idea of one being in front/back or on top/bottom, so really wanted a side by side pram (and now am expecting twins, so it will get more use!).
    It has some good features, but the things I don't like about it are:
    - rear wheel axel isn't as high off the ground as I would have liked, even though it has the bigger tyres than the regular citi mini (dirt roads and long grass here too)
    - don't like the harness on any of the baby jogger prams to be honest
    - the upright seated position isn't that upright.
    - have to take the wheels off to fold flat
    I do like that it will fit through a regular doorway though.

I have the baby jogger citi mini GT version.
    I originally bought it for a baby and toddler, as I didn't like the idea of one being in front/back or on top/bottom, so really wanted a side by side pram (and now am expecting twins, so it will get more use!).
    It has some good features, but the things I don't like about it are:
    - rear wheel axel isn't as high off the ground as I would have liked, even though it has the bigger tyres than the regular citi mini (dirt roads and long grass here too)
    - don't like the harness on any of the baby jogger prams to be honest
    - the upright seated position isn't that upright.
    - have to take the wheels off to fold flat
    I do like that it will fit through a regular doorway though.

I don't have twins but one my friend went for Chiko twins pram when she was expecting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12