Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking For a Student Doula

Hi Dianna,
    I just wanted to let you know that I've sent a reply to your post via your email address.
    Namaste
    Jacki

Hi Peaceangel,
    I'm an available, reliable student doula who'd love to 'hold the space' for you and your partner during your baby's birth. You can contact me at jacki.haywood@gmail.com
    Namaste
    Jacki

Hi Danielle,
    I read your post about an unreliable student doula and wondered if you'd found anyone else...
    If you haven't I'm available and willing to meet with you. I'm the mother of seven and currently studying through the Australian Doula College. I love birth and all things associated with it!
    Good luck with your birth
    Jacki

Default Looking for Trainee Doula Gold Coast

Hi,
    My name is Janine. I am looking for a trainee Doula. I live on the Gold Coast and my due date is December 22. If you can help out, I can be emailed at neney76@yahoo.com.au
    Many thanks

Mandie Guest

Hi
    My name is Mandie and I am due in Febuary 2009 and would love to find a trainee doula willing to help me in the IPSWICH area. Its my first pregnacy and Im low risk looking to have a relatively drug free birth if possible (not an epidural). Please contact me if you can help.
    Thanks

Are there any trainee doula's available in Canberra?

Whoops just found this. I put a post up in the general section.

EDD sometime in February. Having #4, in an independant birth centre (unattached from hospital, 20 mins to JHH). Love a trainee to help my partner with the handful I am in labour Previous shoulder dystocia, no dr's present but exceptionally trained midwives will be in attendance though and also have the approval of the head of OB in JHH to go to this centre. Will be having a water birth if all goes well, and no drugs. I have back labours and need someone to help with that and help me not lose control of the pain.

See post in main section about looking for student doula in Newcastle for heaps more info.

I'd prefer contact be first made through here, but my email address is collietarantula@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from someone!

Hi there,
    I'm still training now but will be qualified by the time your EDD arrives- I would, however be very interested in meeting with you.
    My email is roopee@iprimus.com.au
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards
    Tanya

KeithCheggers Guest

Hi
    Any trainees looking for experience in April in the SE Melbourne Area? due date is currently 12/04/09. Please get in touch if you need any more info, Thanks

Hi there,

I am starting my Doula training next Monday and would definitely be available in April.
    I will need to attend 3 births to pass my training.
    Congrats on the pregnancy and let me know if you would like to chat further about it.
    My email is laurabailey84@hotmail.com or pm me.
    Laura x

P.s I am willing to go anywhere in victoria.

Hi there,

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

I have pretty much finished the theory with Optimum Birth and am now looking for births to attend to complete the qualification. I live in Cheltenham which could possibly be close to you. I am a registered nurse and have 4 kids of my own (all teenagers!!!) I would love to help you in any way I can with your pregnancy and the birth. I currently work in the post natal area so could also offer a fair amount of support with breast feeding if you need it.

Feel free to contact me clarek@bigpond.com or my mobile 0409 413 758.

Cheers
    Clare

Default trainee doula

Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking for a trainee doula. I'm due on the 23rd March 2009. I will be having a VBA2C I live in Narre Warren and will be delivering at Warragul hospital. If you are available feel free to contact me on julie_annrogers@optusnet.com.au
    Jules

Default Trainee Doula on the Gold Coast here

Hi Everyone

I have just become a student doula, studying with Optimum Birth. And in order to complete the course I must attend a minimum of 3 births as a student doula.

A bit about me: I have been a support person for two births previously. The first at the tender age of 18 where I found myself being a part of something truely amazing. It was at that point I knew that I wanted to eventually become a midwife and I intend to commence midwifery studies in 2010. I am a 31 year old mum to my cheeky 1 yr old girl who was unfortunately born by caesarean due to the fact that I had pre-eclampsia. My own disappointing birth experience lead to a pretty tough time postnatally emotionally. And having had that experience has only added to my desire to help women during this time in their lives.
    I am absolutely passionate about anything to do with conception, pregnancy, birth and babies and I would feel incredibly priveliged to be a part of your journey.

Please PM me for further details

Tamara
    Last edited by ~mamaspice~; November 9th, 2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: add address

LotusMel Guest

Hi everyone, I'm a student doula with Australian doula college, I won't be finished until early next year, however I have 5 of my own, and currently offer pre and post natal support with relaxation/ reiki and pregnancy reflexology and would be more than happy to offer any assistance as a support person/ doula in training to help you. I live in the Hornsby/ Hills area.

angel_munchkin Guest

hi there,
    congratulations on your pregnancy!
    I am a trainee doula in south eastern suburbs of melbourne, i have completed my studies and am eager to find my 3 births to assist with.
    please feel free to contact me either here or via email (angelandmunchkin@hotmail.com) or my ph is 0408802306.
    bec.

angel_munchkin Guest

hi there,
    congratulations on your pregnancy!
    I am a trainee doula in south eastern suburbs of melbourne, i have completed my studies and am eager to find my 3 births to assist with.
    please feel free to contact me either here or via email (angelandmunchkin@hotmail.com) or my ph is 0408802306.
    bec.

Default Trainee Doula Require in Brisbane

Hi. I am in Hamilton, Brisbane. I am due 28 May 2009 and am seeking a trainee doula. I am wanting a VBAC and an active and drug free birth. Please email me at jo.crank@optusnet.com.au if you are able to help me.

Thanks

angel_munchkin Guest

Hi there,
    I wish I could help you but I am in Vic.
    Try having a look on either findadoula.com.au or at doularegister.com
    Hope you have some luck on these sites.
    Wishing you a wonderful birth.
    Bec

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast