Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking For a Student Doula

Default Doulas or trainee doulas in the Hunter Valley, NSW

Hi, I live in the Upper Hunter, NSW.
    Wondering if there are any trainee doulas or doulas in Singleton/Muswellbrook areas?
    please PM me if so.
    - Milly

Melbourne Doulas-in-training, here's your chance

I know it's early days, but if anyone in Melbourne would like to use me as practise, that'd be nice PM me please

not in melbourne I am in Gippsland, so if you have any firnds out this way, pass the message on lol

Default Looking for trainee doula for hbac

Hi ladies,
    I am looking for a student doula to attend my hbac in Seaford, melbourne, in April 2013. I realize it may be a bit early to post this.
    I had a very traumatic "emergency csection" with my first, and a loss before that, so this time I really want a calm and stress free (as best as that can be achieved) pregnancy and birth. I have done a lot of research on homebirths and risks, and finally feel completely content with this decision that it's best for me and bubs.
    I will be having a water birth at home, in Seaford near Frankston.
    The reason I am looking for a student doula is that we are really tight on money at the moment, but I feel my husband and I would benefit having some extra support on the big day.
    I will have 2 midwives present, and possibly my daughter as well who will be just under 3 at the birth.
    If you are interested, please contact me at tarrynweiss@hotmail.com (I hope it's ok to provide emails, as for some reason I cannot pm or be pm'd by anybody and am fairly new to belly belly.)
    Thanks so much ladies!
    Tarryn

Default Trainee Doulas Available: Please Post HERE

Hi , I am from hawkesbury nsw..if anyone services my area , please let me know looking for a training doula or the like .

Default Re: Looking For a Student Doula

Hi,
    I am 13 weeks pregnant with no.4 EDD 27/7/15. I am booked into The Angliss in Ferntree Gully, Vic. I have just been told that I will be under midwife care not the group midwife program that I wanted to be on, this is due to my BMI being 37. I am 36 years old, healthy apart from the high BMI. I have had 2 Caesars due to babies being breeched then had a successful VBAC with no 3 who was born 10 days over his due date. I really want to VBAC again and want a supportive person in the room, other than my husband, who I haven't just met for the first time. I am very keen on having a drug free, intervention free, calm birth.

You can contact me on linnea.norton.pp@gmail.com
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234