Thread: Trainee Doulas Available: Please Post HERE

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Post Trainee Doulas Available: Please Post HERE

If you are a trainee Doula or Birth Attendant looking for births to meet your course requirements, please post in this thread ONLY. Please include the area you live in, areas you are happy to cover, where you are training, how long you have been training and a bit about your philosophy of birth and what you feel you can offer a birthing mother.

POSTS WILL BE CULLED AFTER 6 MONTHS - IF YOU NEED MORE BIRTHS, PLEASE RE-POST. IF YOU HAVE FILLED YOUR TRAINEE SPOTS PLEASE EDIT OUT YOUR POST WITH A NOTE TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE ALL SPOTS FILLED.

Please note that this is for TRAINEES only, if you want to promote your services as a Doula or Birth Attendant, you can have your details added to our Directory here: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/directory. If you are a student midwife, please post HERE.

Because there is no governing body and a variety of training courses, course lengths and delivery modes, please note that BellyBelly does not endorse or recommend any Doulas, Birth Atttendants or training organisations featured here, this is a place where a trainee can post and it is up to you to verify accuracy of information posted. BellyBelly is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions made on behalf of the poster. If you choose to have a trainee, you do so at your own discretion.

BellyBelly Articles on Birth Support:

Doula Training in Australia
    The Doula Revolution
    Hiring a Birth Attendant or Doula - Questions To Ask
    Birth Support - 10 Great Tips To Help Her In Labour

Please avoid general chit chat in this thread to avoid it getting to long - thanks
    Last edited by BellyBelly; December 4th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Please note this thread is for TRAINEE DOULAS ONLY. It is not for student midwives to post, please use the student midwives thread, thank-you.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

Default Re: Trainee Doulas Available: Please Post HERE

Hi mummas,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I am a trainee doula available for births in the Sydney / Sutherland Shire area. I am currently training with Australian Doula College and am offering my services for free until I am fully qualified and at heavily reduced rates for a period afterwards.

You deserve a calm and empowered birth experience which reflects your birth choices. I am passionate about helping you safely achieve your ideal outcomes, whatever they may be.

If you are interested in having me support you through your birth please don't hesitate to get in touch.

.n