Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Well I'll be here for a couple of hours still. Waiting ... waiting ...

LOL.. Jodi get some sleep hon....

I'll talk to you tomorrow

As for the rest of you - ahhh .... love yas all *mwah*

nah, I'm wide awake. DH & I are doing some research on some things, so I might as well be playing on here at the same time.

paradise lost Guest

DH & I are doing some research on some things
    I have the FILTHIEST mind!!! LOL. Wish my DP was here to do some "research" with me....

Bx

Get your mind out of the gutter!

i'm throwing another $10 into the pot!
    Hahaha, research, I was thinking the same thing!

Saša

just about to head to work - any news yet???????

Still here.
    Still pregnant.
    Starting to get depressed.

Mel, she will be here soon I promise. Hang in there. Do all the things you love to do with Aricyn & try not to think about the waiting. Zander & I went to toy shops, to the park, went visiting, had baby cinos & generally enjoyed being together when I went overdue. You won't get that alone time with him for a long time so use these last days as a time to be together

Hang in there hun.....

I agree with Sarah. I know it's a PITA to still be pg, but try and enjoy every moment you've got, cause you can't get that back. And get plenty of sleep too, that's one thing I did not do towards the end, and it took me weeks to get a proper nights sleep.

Mel hope it starts to happen soon! Have you been for a really long walk? Thats all i got! lol!
    Good luck hun thinking of you xx

Sarah's idea sounds lovely. But maybe wear a pad if you leave the house so your water doesn't break all over the the toyshop floor or while you are enjoying your babycino

I used to think about that all the time, worrying that my waters would break in the middle of the shopping centre! How embarrasing would that be.

It's raining here, so no walkies for me!!!!!! Plus Aricyn is at day care so I can't do stuff with him (and seriously after the day he had yesterday, and the foul mood he woke up in this morning, its probably better for my blood pressure that he ISN'T with me today.. lol)

Had a dummy spit before. Got Friends DVD's for my birthday from DH ages ago, decided to watch one - doesn't bloody work does it. Tried it in the playstation, can't find friggin channel.

Yup. Tears a plenty today.. lol

my waters were leaking slowly and I neede to go to kmart...my friend wouldnt come with me cause she said they would break everywhere, told her no they wont sure enough walking to the car they did we didnt make it to kmart.

Aww hun, if I was close I'd come and spoil you for the day.

Do you have a friend you can hang out with?

Do a pampering session maybe? Long hot bath, paint your nails, put on a face mask?

You just need to stop thinking about it if you can. It's so hard not to when there is no distraction.

Sarah - nah no friends - only you guys!!!!!

I hope you are talking about fingernails cos I can't really even see my toenails.. let alone touch them!!!

Perfect weather for a hot bath though.... although I keep looking around my messy house and seeing HEAPS of things that need doing... (for one, I can't even see bench space in my kitchen there is so much crap on the benches.. )

Maybe if I clean it will bring something on.... I've already finished the chocolate in the house today, so may as well do something useful... lol

Oooh and the hammock got delivered today. Stupid courier man just put it outside - in the friggin rain... (what is wrong with people.. helllooooo brains... )

Oh Mel what are you still doing here??!!

I was soooo hoping for some news this morning!

How are you feeling?

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast