Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

C'mon Mehkelti!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and mel of course )

Quote Originally Posted by Gudism View Post
    ...Seriously, my friend from the Goldie just rang me, informed me that its Thursday, and I haven't had the baby yet (duhhh.. really?) and asked me what the hell was going on, and that I've spoiled her plans for the weekend because she was planning on coming up and seeing the baby - which isn't going to happen apparently.
    You have a very clever little rabbit Mel - bub obviously didn't want to have to see your 'friend' this weekend!
    Hang in there darl

Omg I can't believe your friend! Your friend had no physical imput, why should she decide when the baby arrives? ( that wasn't meant to sound mean...) Seriously!

DS decided he'd be 7days late... I did a MASSIVE grocery shop (on my own, mind) on the Friday afternoon, then had him Sat morning! Do you need groceries?

Hey Mel
    You are doing such a fantastic job! Just remember that your edd is just that an estimate, bub will come when bub knows it's the right day.... getting the perfect birthday is very important you know
    We can all wait for the birth announcement, but we do look forward to it , don't beat yourself up

Tanya

Nah don't really need groceries - don't have the car anyway.. I'm stuck!!

Sneaks - I don't think I want to see my friend this weekend!!!

Thanks Ash

Sarah - you are lucky I love ya cos I hate Shannon Noll... lol.. (something bout his nasely voice and that he cheated on his wife... ) but thank you for posting the lyrics... (now if only I could read it without hearing his voice it would be wonderful.. lol)

Cass - yeah? Do you do massages too? LOL

Sonie - thanks for poppin in... its a bit of a saga isn't it.. lol

Ali - honey, I don't even really know where my cervix is... I mean, I know the GENERAL area.. but my finger isn't that long... PMSL..

Spice - it is a pretty dismal day... still peeing down up here on the coast...

Punkin & Amy - Hmm... I could get money for that b!tch fight... three women.. come on... lol

Well I am feeling a little bit cheerier, had a nice long bath with bubbles... and just had lunch (silverside & cheese roll zapped in microwave.. yuuummmmmyyyy) just need chocolate and I'd be set!!!

ETA - Thanks Tanya *hugs*

Mel, If it is closed it will feel a bit like the cartliage on the tip of your nose, if it is open it feels all soft and squishy and you can feel a hole. it shouldnt be too high with a bubba in there. maybe see if DH can find it?

Mel your friend sounds like a cow. Get back at her by telling her you've had the baby - after rabbit's started primary school.
    My brother is the same "i'll be there for ten days from sunday so you will have to have the baby then." I'm hoping the bump waits for him to leave even though it will be well overdue by then!

Ali - that would mean that he would actually have to come close to my bits... and at the moment... it just ain't happening. However, he does have really long fingers.. LOL

Mel - Shannon Noll cheated on his wife????? - I never knew that!!!!!

I knew there was a reason I joined this forum hehehehehe.

You are nearly up to your 300 post limit - time for a new thread already

everybody is saying what I think too so just keeping it light!

LOL I didn't say the singer was good, just the song I'll give you another one then

Breathe In Breathe Out - Rachel Stevens

So breath in, breath out
    Breath in, breath out

Can you feel what I'm feeling now
    Every dark cloud's gone away out of sight
    Can you feel the relief inside
    Every tension dissapeared over night
    All that I want is right
    here in front of me
    Now I see what it's all about
    No more questions all my
    wrongs turn to right

I know what I've got
    And I don't wanna be without

So breath in, breath out
    This is a new day coming
    Breath in, breath out
    Let's cherish every morning
    Don't let anything get you down
    Today, the sun is shinin'
    So breath in, breath out
    This is a new day coming

Let's get up and get on our feet
    I can't wait to sieze the day, you and me
    Can achieve what we're dreamin' of
    So c'mon, we're getting late, gotta go
    Everybody's on time
    And I don't wanna miss the show
    Can you feel what I'm feeling now

Every dark cloud's gone away out of sight
    I know what I've got
    And I don't wanna be without

So breath in, breath out
    This is a new day coming
    Breath in, breath out
    Let's cherish every morning
    Don't let anything get you down
    Today, the sun is shinin'
    So breath in, breath out
    This is a new day coming

just sending you some more labour vibes! pooey to your friend rabbit will come when ready! fingers crossed its soon! xx

Mel, for you I would...lol. I would attack that little toe of yours and get right into that accupressure point!! Did you call that lady back today?? The one you saw yesterday....???

Hmmm was going to say something else, but it's gone, gone, gone!

well i'm about to leave the office for the day - will be logging on when I get home to follow this

sending contraction vibes

Nah I didn't call her Cass, I know I'm slack. I got a case of the guilts last night for trying to do stuff to force this baby to come out... and thats how I felt with the OB choosing DS's birthday... so I said I would just see what happens... (which is sweet FA) so I will give her a call tomorrow I suppose...
    Now about that massage...

OOOOHhhh Contraction vibes.. thats what WE NEED!!!!!

COMPLETELY understand what you are saying hun! I reckon that it will happen when you are least expecting it! Oskar was like that, here I come mum ready or not...lol. Didn't really have a chance to be ready or not ready for that matter.

Oh and WOOHOO for the hammock arriving. Have you set it up yet? I have some of the most adorable pics of Oskar in his. OMG he was so tiny...lol. You can really tell how much they've grown by pics taken in the hammock.

Its still in the plastic by the door. I know. Slack. So unmotivated today..

Uuummmmmaaaaah!! Unmotivated could be a good thing though. Maybe subconciously things are going on and you're saving your energy? Hmmm come to think of it I was VERY unmotivated on the Sunday (had Oskar on Monday morn) before Oskar was born. I used to go and get a Gloria Jean's cold drink every day and I mean EVERY day and I couldn't be bothered that day, I wanted to but was like... omg that's too hard...lol.

Hey Mel honey.... just caught up on all the goss today -gosh I miss alot by going to work and not having BB access - [email protected] net nanny.
    Anyhoo - I think everyone has been saying it so I will summarise before I eat my dinner!

SLAP your friend - how rude and annoying and seeing as you've known her since you were 4 she will understand perfectly when you tell her to F$#@ Off
    Set up that hammock honey!
    Yay for the bath!
    Go back and have that acupuncture and massage.
    DTD woman!!!!!!!!! I don't care how uncomfortable you are! That man love has some STRONG potent prostagladins that will help ripen your cervix my love! Do some nipple stimulation while you are at it!

and finally just remember that the best gift you can give your bubby is letting her choose her own birthday! I chose the 30th next week - maybe she wants to be cool like me!

Honestly though, I'm feeling for you and wish I was closer too so we could go out and do some last minute shopping, coffee and gossip. Sending you loads of **contraction vibes**

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast