Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Well I've unwrapped my hammock and told DH he has to set it up tonight.. lol...

Tan - I wish you lived closer too.. but really, I have no idea where Planet Bliss is hehe

babe - she'll be here soon - I promise

Well you take a stroll down contraction lane, follow the oh so soothing river of affirmations through transition, make your way up the tricky but oh so rewarding pushing hill, and then relax your way into the skin to skin and breastfeeding field of joy! Planet Bliss! You will be there so soon!

Tan, that is one wonderful description!! That should be set in gold and given to all mum's to be! I love it!

Thats a great description Tan.. now... if only I could find that contraction place to start with....

Too lazy to cook tonight - we're having pizza... haha... do you think it would give me more or less energy to go into labour if I go tonight?? lol

Oooh Mel, my waters broke and I went into labour after eating pizza (ok so it was an entire pizza that I consumed all by myself so there probably wasn't any room for the baby in there after that) so i highly recommend it as labour inducement

We should get Kelly to add "pizza" to the list of natural induction methods!

Sounds great! I had pizza one night and could no longer feel ds moving... I rang the hospital (I was a panic parent) they asked what I'd had to eat - so I told them... Well, she went off at me... like I eat pizza every night. pff

Hope you're comfy!

Mine is still moving.. have to get it moving DOWN...

Hope it works Mel!

I forgot to tell you before too - your friend reminded me of my mum! I think it was about a week or so before my EDD that she was ALWAYS asking... when is the baby coming blah blah blah - you know the drill - anyway, I was being evasive and kept saying when it's ready - sometime at the end of March etc.... she was like, well I need to know so I can arrange when I'm going O/S... I mean... GO BOOK YOUR TICKET THEN I AM NOT STOPPING YOU! lol Just had to share that with you. Anyway, off to watch The Amazing Race so shall hear from you overnight hopefully MWAH.

Cass - haha!! I don't think you will be hearing from me tonight... but I'm watching the amazing race too if it makes you feel better.. lol... someone has the hiccups at the moment.... don't think she'll come soon if she has the hiccups.. obviously the coke I just drank got her all hiccupy.. lol

I've put a belly shot in the gallery if anyone is interested in seeing my belly, so you can talk directly to HER and tell her that she has been EVICTED.... and if she would like to LEAVE... its fine with all of us.. (I'd put a link in but i dont' really know how to do that?)

Lol,
    It's time to go.... Rabbit!

Nice belly Mel!!

I vote 2 points for eviction Rabbit!

Time to go......

That is one beautiful belly.

Thanks

Still here. Still pregnant. Feeling happier today because my kitchen was clean when I walked into it this morning....who needs a baby when you have a clean kitchen...

How are you feeling today Mel??

Glad the kitchen is clean - maybe now that your "unfinished business" is complete Rabbit will get the idea!!

Hi Mel, you must be feeling like the watched pot by now!

So I'll do my bit by looking away for the whole morning. Who knows, maybe something will start to boil??

Oh Mel,
    been reading every page mate.
    Thought this might give you a laugh...
    Does anyone know how to word an eviction notice to a foetus? She's not a very good tenant - throws violent parties at all hours of the night, has no respect for her landlord (or her neighbour, who she often kicks in the back well before his alarm goes off), draws on the vital resources of others and causes damage to property surrounding her place of residence (namely, ribs and bladder of the landlord). As she's yet to show her face, the landlord hasn't received any payment from the tenant (in the form of adoring smiles and cuddles), and the landlord (you) is SICK OF IT. I know, I know, technically the lease doesn't expire yet, but under the circumstances I think it is only fair that the landlord shouldn't have to put up with this kind of behaviour any longer. Add to that the fact that the tenant has made multiple signs of leaving (by causing the landlord to have irregular mild contractions since 20weeks) and this has made me one impatient landlord. Eloquently expressed by Kellee Green my friend from my last belly buddies thread.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast