Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Lol Mel, I have DH involved in your journey atm too...hehe.

I just had to come and say that I was starting to feel that my TTC journey is feeling like I think you are feeling with the waiting for the VBAC journey. (just found out today ANOTHER of my friends is UTD...LOL) Anyway, thought I would come and let you know that I just got a positive OPK.... so maybe some of what seems to be a turn of luck will rub off on "wabbit" (in Tan's terms - loving it!!!) and she'll come out to play soon!!!!

The green light, my lovely, next to your name, tells you who is online or not. So mine right now is green and so is yours, but others are grey to show they are either offline or hiding!

.....and yep, she definately is a wascally wabbit who will be in bbbbbiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg twuble if she doesn't show up soon!!!!!!!!

I tried to involve my dh - I don't think he's too interested... shame. It's great you're getting encouragement from other dhs!

re/ s +s maybe mine was done wrong... lol mine hurt (nothing in comparsion to the actual birth tho!) Not trying to scare you, but despite the pain - I'd do it again in a heartbeat! You can do it!! Wabbit - You need to come to the party!!! (coz, after making mummy wait this long - I'm sure the family [bb or other] will be partying!)

Let me stretch my memory back 2 years. I liked Dr Orford. He seemed quiet to me, he wasn't pushing for interventions, my waters broke before I went into labour, but he didn't pressure me into having an induction. He missed the birth as he was in surgery (which was fine with me - I figured I only needed to see him if something went wrong.) I found the midwives at Selangor great and they'll be who you see most of the time anyway.

Tan- where is that dot? Oh wait... THAT green dot.

Hi Mel, Personally I think you probably don't have to worry about the S&S anyway as I think little bubba will be here before Tuesday. Have you been doing any more bouncing on your fit ball today?

You know what, I would love to move up to the Sunshine Coast. It's soo nice up there and it's also closer to my family because they are all on the northside of Brisbane. DH loves the Gold Coast though so I think I'm stuck here for a while.

Oh Mel...your Princess will be here really soon....all the best for when she is ready to come out *hugs*

Tan - dude, I'd never even noticed that dot before, let alone even noticed the colours.. LOL... OMG.. note to self - wear my glasses more often...

Kim - thanks I think she's just doing her nails before hand...

Snowy - yeah I have Karen as a midwife, who also did my hypnobirthing, and she has requested to be called to come in and be my midwife - which I think is great!!!!!

Spice - just move up here already.. your DH will follow hehehe

Cass - honey I'm sure you will get your BFP soon (and then you can join me in the waiting patiently stakes for it to be born!!!)

Scone - well I just think you are going to have another word to your DH.. WHY isn't he interested in my life?!? lol

Ok well I've had huge lots of carbs for both last nights dinner (pizza) and tonight (pasta) so I've got heaps of energy, I've had two nanna naps today so not tired - c'mon WABBIT!!!

Mel, I think you are being a little negative here. I don't think that by the time Cass gets her BFP and is waiting for her bub to be born - that you'll still be waiting for "wabbit" to show up - at least I hope not!

And thanks Tan for educating me on the meaning of the dots, I had no idea they had any meaning -

Saša

paradise lost Guest

I had four or five S&S's and none of them hurt. One was a bit uncomfy, it was a registrar and she was so rough i could feel DD slamming into my ribs as her head was pushed about. After she left the midwife said to me "i sometimes wonder if she even HAS a vagina!". LOL.

The last one might have worked...it was performed after i'd begun having light but breath-taking BH (had them for 2 days before labour began) and i went into labour the next day.

I BEGGED for them! I wanted my homebirth so bad! LOL. Really, i didn't find them at all painful.

Bx

haha, I'd love to just take off up there. But come to think of it, there are no Uni's up your way that offer Midwifery are there? That's something I plan to start in 2010.

That's awesome that the midwife you've been seeing has requested to be there for your birth. You're all set! You probably won't even need your OB.

Well I'll be off to the land of nod soonish and we are heading up to Bris tomorrow so I probably won't be back on BB til Sunday. If something happens in the next 36 hours I wish you all the very best for an empowering and beautiful birth.
    You can do it Mel

I'm headed home from work now... so I wont be able to check til lol when I get home lol

good luck for the weekend!

phew! didnt miss anything!!

are you still here mel?

lol... yes. Looking up girls names - still looking for a middle name.

How are you going this morning Mel? Still got heaps of energy hopefully cos that little girl of yours will be wanting to come out & play real soon

Just popping in too to say and and and the wascally wabbit will make her appearance soon lovely!

Nothing wrong with 1wk late!! C'mon Rabbit!!

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast