Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Nothing too exciting happening. Went to the hospital to be monitored because she stopped moving and I was a little concerned. But all was good... so back home now... no signs going to happen for another week..

Smile Go Mel go

Hi Mel just popping in to say Hi and see how you are this morning. Glad you have got a good rest and are feeling good. My little man kept me up last night , why is it they do that whenever you have a busy day ahead? I have the family coming up for lunch and my head feels like its wrapped in cotton wool!Hope all goes well today and if rabbit doesnt want to come out you have a nice restful day!

Cheeky little monster! Glad to hear she's ok though Mel

Hey Mel, glad she is ok but not for stressing you out. Maybe she's resting for the big event AND it was this Tuesday not last Tuesday that you had a feeling about
    Hang in there hun, I know you don't have a choice but just stay focused and remember that she WILL come out eventually even though it doesn't feel like it. Also remember to remind me of that in a few months time too and remind me how annoying I was to you telling you the obvious!

damn - no news yet

Nope.. no news.. no niggles.. no nuthin....
    Hmm.. starting to wonder.. am I pregnant at ALL?!?! Maybe its an alien I'm carrying.... either that or geez, I should have really laid off those donuts...

Mel!!!!!!!!!!!

gee i hope its not an alien! Ive seen that movie and the way theyre "born" is not good for their "mother". Hope you have a nice relaxing day tomorrow!

Yeah I remember that movie too.... hmmm.....

Oh well.. tomorrow is another day hey..

OMG you are STILL HERE???

Rabbit, for petes sake, you stubborn lil bugger, cmon EVERYONE wants to meet you, even your mummie's cyber friends!

LOL at this rate mel she wont be leaving home till she's 35.........

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! Healthy and happy of course!!!

Hey Mel - I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day today - here are a few distraction ideas for you!
    Have a nice warm bath, play with and spend heaps of time with Aricyn- enjoy the time you have with him (even if he won't eat ) read a book (not birth related! you are ready!) while he is napping, or nap yourself, go for a walk at the shops and buy yourself a little something for the hospital like a nice hand cream or lip balm. You need to do all of this because after today it's all on baby!

You WILL be having your little girl THIS WEEK and you will not have time to do any of that other stuff for a while - so enjoy it while you can!

ETA - Hope your status is offline because you are resting or for some other wonderful reason! I don't I've ever seen it grey and I check alot!

Tan you worry me with looking at my status all the time.... lol... I will try some of your ideas.... although had a great sleep in cos DS let us!!! Plus he's pretty happy this morning so no stress here!!!!! (Hasn't eaten yet, but has had milk... )

Maybe I should buy more nappies.. try to coax her out with pretty colours.. lol

DH is trying to get her to evacuate with as many orgasms as possible.... lol... I told him that I don't think its working but its nice to try anyway.. pmsl.....

Still no niggles.... cramps... nothing......

Ahhh well... I did the figures in my head, and if worst comes to worst - she'll be here next Monday by c-section anyway (although I am crossing my fingers that she will come after the S & S at my OB's appointment on tuesday.....) I have the 30th in my head now as the perfect birthday for her.....

(although my DH refers to a S & S as a "scratch and sniff".. ewwww... lol)

Scratch and sniff - that is CLASSIC! How kind of him to use orgasms to get her to evacuate too!
    The 30th would be a GREAT day to be born! My birthday! Could be that you go into labour after your scratch and sniff and then have her in the early hours of the 30th!!!!!!
    You sound pretty calm hun, glad someone got a sleep-in today and nappy shopping sounds great, do a bit of walking too and buy YOURSELF something pretty too!

Mel - yah for the sleep in. He'll eat when he's really hungry so don't worry. Yah for DH's help.

Just relax today and be pampered

I'm going out to lunch today, so I'm going to monitor this thread until I go and then jump back in when I get back.

Sharon - I don't think anything exciting will happen... so people might be better off checking in next week...

same time.. same fat channel... LOL

Scratch & sniff ewwww!

LOL, using bribery already "come out little rabbit & you can have this pretty nappy......"

Have a great day Mel, relax & enjoy being a mummy of one cos you won't be for much longer

your green light is on again.......damn it!

Sorry!! I'm doing my best - even had sex damn it!!!!! LOL

Might have to go on the fit ball again....

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast