Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Get some nipple action at the same time....

Sex and BB at the same time, now that's what I call multi tasking PMSL! You're well prepared for being a mummy to two Mel

hehe too much funny business going on here girls! Lol
    Mel - you don't have any bumpy roads round your place you can go for a drive on?!

Nipple action - was done with no effect.
    Sex and BB - should of tried that, might have been a more comfortable position on the couch rather than trying to negotiate fat guts in bed...
    No bumpy roads (plus our car isn't really bumpy road compatible..)

Ok.. going to the park now.. so I'll be offline... but NOT HAVING A BABY...

Glad you clarified that - we are all watching your green light now!! (no pressure though of course )

Go on, what's wrong with having a baby in a park?

Oooohhhh .....no green light!!!!!!!!!!! ...................

JK I did read your post and yes I logged back on and checked the light! Call me the resident BB light stalker!

PMSL.... green light ..... is on....

baby... still on board... but Aricyn had a good time at the park at least...

geez, this is one lazy baby! And I reckon one impatient mummy in waiting too.
    At least you had a good time at the park, is the whether good down there today?

Jodi - yeah weather was ok - bit overcast.. took heaps of piccies of my boy...

Heya Mel!! Gotta catch up...lol. Ok, firstly, you will NOT still be pg by the time I get a BFP cos the earliest that would happen is 2 weeks. Secondly, you will NOT be having another c/s cos she will be here already Even if she isn't and all is ok, they can't make you go there... although, I doubt you will get that far hun

I left my moby at home before when we went to the shops and was like OMG WHAT IF MEL MSG'S ME!!! lol. You didn't though, but you already know that. Did you find a middle name yet? I can't even remember what first name you said...haha I've got a good with memory, NOT!

Cass - I think at the moment you are a little bit more hopeful than I am!!!!!!
    First name is Mehkelti... we are tossing up names - I have another thread going in baby names forum.. lol.... I think we like Addisyn though...

lol Mel, she will come soon.

Ahhh that's right, I think it's a beautiful name. Oooooh I am totally LOVING that combo and the spelling. I think you need to choose the name of my next bubba... if it happens..lol.

Ahhh Cass it'll happen...
    and I think you are the only one that likes the combo of Mehkelti Addisyn.. everyone else likes Skye or Raine better... lol

I like Mehkelti Addisyn!!!

I'm just a HUGE fan of the name Rain. A friend of mine named her little one "Malia Rain" - I just LUUUURVE it!!

Mel,

I'm going to fire up the Go Cart and take you for a ride down the back paddock! Seriously though, it can't be too much longer before we can start playing dress ups and get some of those gorgeous nappies on that bubba's bum.

Love the name Addisyn you have to use that.

Be seeing you soon my lovely,

Take care

i love Mehkelti Addisyn! I dont mind rain but i would have spelt it rayne (fil says reign). Oh ive started filling dh in on your saga! I think hes either started to be interested, or getting better at fakin' it. Lol.

oh my mil said one of her sisters climbed onto the toilet and jumped off, and just kept doing that. Apparently it worked for her, but i wasnt game enough to try it!

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast